PDA

View Full Version : OffCamber Yahoo Fantasy WINNER

Winston Wolfe
10-21-07, 04:03 PM
Hey congrats to "*****donor" for the win in the F1 Yahoo Challenge this year !
I was champ last year, but simply just ran out of talent this year after using up all the good guys at the early part of the season...
Good Season and Kudos to the champ !:thumbup:

greenie
10-21-07, 07:27 PM
Hey congrats to "*****donor" for the win in the F1 Yahoo Challenge this year !
I was champ last year, but simply just ran out of talent this year after using up all the good guys at the early part of the season...
Good Season and Kudos to the champ !:thumbup:

Testing to see if ***** is a banned word here.

edit - yep (seems like an ovary aggressive word blocker) :rofl:

Warlock!
10-22-07, 09:14 AM
Thankyouthatnkyouthankyou... however, is it officially "official"? I don't see the points for Brazil added to the total as of yet. I humbly accept the trophy if true. :cool:

Last year, the bridesmaid... this year I'm the gal in the white dress who will no doubt end the evening with her legs in the air.

Proverbially speaking, of course.

rosawendel
10-22-07, 10:46 AM
Last year, the bridesmaid... this year I'm the gal in the white dress who will no doubt end the evening with her legs in the air.

<shudder>

congratulations. i ran out of talent there at the end, so i'm happy to have sputtered to the finish.

Andrew Longman
10-22-07, 11:45 AM
(seems like an ovary aggressive word blocker

Got to watch those aggressive ovaries. They're the worst. :gomer:

greenie
10-22-07, 03:15 PM
Got to watch those aggressive ovaries. They're the worst. :gomer:

It was a little play on words - based on the blocked term. Thanks, and I'll be here all afternoon. :tony:

chop456
10-23-07, 02:17 AM
I'm filing an appeal. I haven't decided on what grounds yet, but I'll think of something. :D

Kovalainen and his teammate really helped me score some big points this week. :tony:

nissan gtp
10-23-07, 07:01 AM
"*****donor" has been banned for use of an obscene screen name, everybody moves up one spot. :rofl:

Winston Wolfe
10-24-07, 09:11 AM
<shudder>

congratulations. i ran out of talent there at the end, so i'm happy to have sputtered to the finish.

Ironically, I have changed my name in the OffCamber NECKCAR Yahoo deal to "Runnin' Out of Talent" since I have used up any of the good guys and am hoping I can hang on to the lead for the last 4 "staged entertainment events with corporate sponsorship" as is the case with many of these "races".