PDA

View Full Version : wtf? trucks bump Brazil quallies?

Spicoli
10-20-07, 01:17 PM
jeebus is the speed braintrust on stupid :confused:

:shakehead

goddamn hillbillies.

devilmaster
10-20-07, 01:24 PM
on a related note, I noticed that NASCAR fans in canada will have to watch their race on the TSN alternate feed (digital paks only) as F1 will be on the main network.

Kinda waiting for the firestorm on that one. ;)

i kinda wondered if speed had something else on.... chat was quiet today.

trish
10-20-07, 01:32 PM
They did? I thought I was watching it live.

devilmaster
10-20-07, 01:46 PM
it ended at 1 pm eastern in canada and it was live....

Spicoli
10-20-07, 02:25 PM

it was delayed about 10 minutes. dvr'd it and stupid chebby trucks on my TV. speed suck the nascar weenie.

RusH
10-20-07, 02:25 PM
One things for sure, I`d rather paint my entire house than watch single car qualifying on an oval.
The Speedtard announcers are liars also, advertising something live when it is not.

Spicoli
10-20-07, 02:30 PM
ok, great. now my dvr just went blank with thwe checkers out.

So - did Massa's run stick?

Spicoli
10-20-07, 02:30 PM
yes.

EDwardo
10-20-07, 02:45 PM
Nascar Network.

Indy
10-20-07, 05:30 PM
I tune in for F1 to see them interviewing Todd Bodine, who must be driving trucks now. I would never know who the hell Todd Bodine is, except that I can't forget his ugly freaking face because just about the last time I even attempted to care about a NASCAR race, I tuned in to see this loser for hire do a hackjob on Jimmy Vasser when he was attempting to break into NASCAR.

So Speed wisely puts the one guy on at exactly the right moment to best irritate the open wheel fans most likely to tune in. That's not just stupid. That takes Paff-like talent.

Cam
10-20-07, 06:42 PM

Speed always "time shifts" quals so they can jam in the all important commercials without missing any on track action.

Accipiter
10-20-07, 06:48 PM
I wonder if anyone actually waits with baited breath for the NASCAR Truck qualifying to come on Speed. Or intentionally watches it at all for that matter.