PDA

View Full Version : Massa Thru '010! (?)

NismoZ
10-18-07, 12:07 PM
I know little of F-1 thought/politics but wonder why a #2 guy would be signed for another 3 seasons given the rapid changes inherent in F-1.:confused: What does that say concerning Alanso rumors for next season? Is Kimi more or is he less pleased at this signing? Could the signing lock up Massa for the so-called Ferrari junior team also? Is it all car so all Ferrari wants to do is keep a reasonably competent driver to back up the best one money can buy...whoever that might be? I'm just surprised I guess, because the last thing I remember reading were rumors that Massa was going to be replaced but that he "was working on a deal with Ferrari for '08." Guess he hit the jackpot. Better to be 2nd fiddle with the best than 1st fiddle with a loser?

Cam
10-18-07, 12:13 PM
Wasn't Rubens at the end of a very lengthy contract when he finally escaped his horrid existence for the equally horrid sentence he is currently serving?

Methanolandbrats
10-18-07, 12:24 PM
Ferrari likes to have a rock solid, consistant, long term test driver to log miles and obtain data to aid the really quick guy on the team.

Spicoli
10-18-07, 01:26 PM
Wasn't Rubens at the end of a very lengthy contract when he finally escaped his horrid existence for the equally horrid sentence he is currently serving?

:D

don;t shugah cote it brah.

NismoZ
10-18-07, 01:30 PM
Thought that was Badour's job.:) I wonder how good a RACE driver he'd be? And I made the same observation about Barichello. I could just never get a feeling for how good/bad he actually was. Just read where Rahal WANTS Wilson as his partner at N/H/L, would an F-1 guy actually want a t'mate who might be faster/better than him? My guess is Kimi likes this signing.

emjaya
10-18-07, 04:55 PM
Brazilians make good bitches, just ask Shuey. :thumbup: :gomer: