PDA

View Full Version : Free Tickets For Mexico City

wood-eye
10-17-07, 12:10 AM
Free Tickets for Mexico City

If you like working with fans and would like free tickets to the Champ Car event in Mexico City, read on……

If you volunteer to help with the Champ Car Bridgestone Photo Booth, Champ Car Paddock Tour Booth or Inner Circle Fan Club Registration Booth in Mexico City, you can qualify for free tickets.

Each person that volunteers for 2 half day shifts or a total of 8 hours will receive admission and a 3 day seat ticket for the event. Those who volunteer for 3 or more half day shifts will receive over crew pass for the weekend (like a “hard card”). The duty for each volunteer is to be an advocate for Champ Car and help with the duties within the booths.

The shifts:

Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 12:30 pm and 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Sunday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm

Email Inner Circle Ambassador Dave Wood at ccic@lindavwood.com if you are interested…please provide your email address, cell phone number and shift preferences in your email….The coordinator for the event will get back to you with the details….

If you know of anyone going to the race or might go seeing the above, please pass this along…..make sure your Mexican friends get a copy…

Wood-eye

wood-eye
10-24-07, 07:28 PM
We've had a good response to this date..anyone else interested..you will want to get your request in

Wood-eye

Louie
10-25-07, 06:30 PM
When citizens won't take the jobs you have to import labor :saywhat:

meadors
10-28-07, 03:29 PM
Is airfare and lodging included?:D If so I'm there.;)

Jervis Tetch 1
10-28-07, 04:40 PM
Is airfare and lodging included?:D If so I'm there.;)Ditto. Actually had I not been in Mexico in September for a week, I probably would have done this.