10-15-07, 07:12 PM
Interesting stuff

http://www.v8central.com/cart/racenews.asp?newsitem=549

Spicoli
10-15-07, 07:50 PM
didn;t seem very interesting to me.

jonovision_man
10-15-07, 10:27 PM
^^^ you're getting coal in your stocking... ;)

jono

Jayblues
10-16-07, 01:55 AM
didn;t seem very interesting to me.

well nothing that can be turned into a BS champ car bash anyway

Spicoli
10-16-07, 08:02 AM
well nothing that can be turned into a BS champ car bash anyway

Huh? to me it seemed just like a fluffy "Everything is beautiful" piece. Nothing addressing or commenting on the massive troubles CC has to face. But I suppose there are those of us who want to stick our heads in the sand....

oh, sorry,,,,,,,:shakehead

Ed_Severson
10-16-07, 08:10 AM
Huh? to me it seemed just like a fluffy "Everything is beautiful" piece. Nothing addressing or commenting on the massive troubles CC has to face. But I suppose there are those of us who want to stick our heads in the sand....

oh, sorry,,,,,,,:shakehead

Dude, the piece is called "Getting to Know Simon Pagenaud". It's not commentary on the state of Champ Car. There are other things to write about. :tony:

Spicoli
10-16-07, 08:12 AM
Dude, the piece is called "Getting to Know Simon Pagenaud". It's not commentary on the state of Champ Car. There are other things to write about. :tony:

Well, then he is not very interesting then.

RHR_Fan
10-16-07, 09:26 AM
I guess we know Spicoli only has love for one frenchman. ;)

emjaya
10-16-07, 09:29 AM

This (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22592514-5012789,00.html) better for you, Spicoli. :gomer:

Ed_Severson
10-16-07, 09:30 AM

Maybe not, but you miss the point (surprise!). God forbid somebody tries to promote one of the drivers instead of writing the 437th piece about how horrible Champ Car's business is. Everyone knows that would have been a far more interesting topic, and completely original to boot.

Spicoli
10-16-07, 10:13 AM
This (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22592514-5012789,00.html) better for you, Spicoli. :gomer:

yes. :)

Gnam
10-16-07, 04:57 PM

V8C: If you weren’t a race car driver what other profession do you think that you would be doing right now?

Simon: I would definitely try to find a career in skiing.
Maybe you two can be ski buddies. That is, if the "tiny Frenchman" isn't the jealous type. :p

I also liked the bit about continuing his battle with Rahal in Champ Car. He even got a jab in.
"I think he is a great kid and does very well, but my goal is to do better than he does."

Sometimes it's nice to talk about racing instead of business. :)

Spicoli
10-16-07, 05:02 PM
Maybe you two can be ski buddies. That is, if the "tiny Frenchman" isn't the jealous type. :p

I also liked the bit about continuing his battle with Rahal in Champ Car. He even got a jab in.
"I think he is a great kid and does very well, but my goal is to do better than he does."

Sometimes it's nice to talk about racing instead of business. :)

Whoooaa.

I gert all that, but to call it "interesting"?

I gues becuase its not all about the bidneth side of CCWS, then its "interesting"?

I give up.

:beers:

Methanolandbrats
10-16-07, 05:07 PM
>>>>V8C: If you weren’t a race car driver what other profession do you think that you would be doing right now?

Simon: I would definitely try to find a career in skiing. >>>>>

Spoken like a true rich kid weighing career options. Wonder why he does'nt consider physics or maybe organic chemistry :confused:

Tim
10-16-07, 05:31 PM
I wonder what the message was that he sent to his sponsors. I can only imagine if it was meant for his girlfriend.