PDA

View Full Version : Fire Up The Gulfstream!

NismoZ
10-12-07, 10:19 PM
Hearing KK will NOT be at Surfers as he will be in serious talks with European promoters concerning new races for '08. Two?

Sean Malone
10-12-07, 10:38 PM
Hearing KK will NOT be at Surfers as he will be in serious talks with European promoters concerning new races for '08. Two?

If one of them is Lithuania or Estonia I'm gonna ****! :)

RusH
10-12-07, 10:48 PM

screw dat...I`m booking Moscow!:thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
10-12-07, 10:49 PM
As long as it's not a street course, WGAF where it is. There are nice road courses in Norway and Finland :D

extramundane
10-12-07, 10:59 PM

Tallinn's lovely in the spring. The only downside is that they're gonna sit PT, Bruno and Doorknob for that round in favor of a trio of local reindeer jockeys who bring Russian mafiabux. And I hear there's an awesome Spec Lada series on the bill too. :thumbup:

grungex
10-12-07, 11:39 PM
Lotus Lada...

wIo9EgDOReU

NismoZ
10-13-07, 08:48 AM
Wham! Suddenly it's 1965! Where's Trevor Taylor?:D

dando
10-13-07, 06:08 PM

Nah, I hear it's Elbonia, yo. :gomer:

-Kevin

pchall
10-13-07, 07:27 PM
screw dat...I`m booking Moscow!:thumbup:

What ever happened to the rumor that Kalkhoven was in St. Petersburg doing a race deal while the series was packing them in Assen?

extramundane
10-13-07, 07:57 PM
What ever happened to the rumor that Kalkhoven was in St. Petersburg doing a race deal while the series was packing them in Assen?

Maybe someone didn't tell him there's more than one St. Petersburg?

cart7
10-13-07, 09:32 PM
Emperor of Antarctica called. Wants to put pen to paper on the first ever South pole Grand Prix.

http://academic.reed.edu/biology/courses/bio342f06/FINAL_WEBs_Dec6th/EmilykamGaronCoriz/emperor_peng2_510.jpg

No need to jack up attendance figures on this one folks. Keep the leopard seals away and you've got a winner.

Methanolandbrats
10-13-07, 10:23 PM
Brilliant! Penguins in the stands and bolt these suckers on the Panose. The GP of Antarctica.
http://www.chaosmotorsports.com/paseo/paseoday4u.jpg

Sean Malone
10-15-07, 10:33 AM
Robin says KK will miss OZ and be in Oakland CA for lawsuit proceedings.

Kalkhoven will not attend the next-to-last Champ Car race in Australia on Oct. 21 but is expected to be in Oakland.

link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/41000/)

NismoZ
10-15-07, 03:50 PM
The reason he won't be it Surfers is he will be in Europe talking with promoters about additional Euro events and also Dubai for a possible event there as well. As I recall summer (and before) rumors spoke of Brands Hatch, Donnington Park, Nurbergring, Imola, Monza, Athens and Estoril. Pick two!:D

jonovision_man
10-15-07, 06:35 PM
As I recall summer (and before) rumors spoke of Brands Hatch, Donnington Park, Nurbergring, Imola, Monza, Athens and Estoril. Pick two!:D

Don't you mean pick 4, cancel 3? ;)

jono

Spicoli
10-15-07, 07:55 PM
im not sure if this thread is funny or very ****ing sad.:shakehead

how far we have sanked.