PDA

View Full Version : Nelsonmania . . . . Returneth . . . . Maybe!

Wheel-Nut
10-01-07, 02:39 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/champcar/40673/

New Conquest driver.

KLang
10-01-07, 02:41 PM
:thumbup: If true.

Champ Car should have found a way to put him in a car at the beginning of the year.

Elmo T
10-01-07, 03:14 PM
:thumbup:

And sign him for next season too...

Sean Malone
10-01-07, 03:23 PM
Someone text Spickles. :thumbup:

G.
10-01-07, 03:24 PM
i was JUST going to post this babble xlation:

Nelson Philippe later this month to Australian surfers Paradise will return to race during the Champ Car raceweekend. In what kind of carriage the French man will make drive he Wednesday just pleasing confessed officially. Philippe scored previous year in surfers Paradise are first and provisionally some Champ Car victory. This year he stood however on the side because of the lack of sponsorgeld. "I what news, but that will be made Wednesday just confessed," explained Philippe. I will race in surfers Paradise, but in what kind of carriage I will not yet tell. Especially after I have won year next here, it would be difficult this see race of the they line. Given the last sense of former CTE-HVM the Racing coureur are there a serious chance that he are in surfers Paradise rentree in Champ Car would make. There rumours that go the position of Jan Heylen at Conquest Racing under busy state because of insufficient sponsorgeld. After the person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is coureur in 2004, and 2005 already nineteen races, for Conquest drove Racing, Philippe tested during the winter test on the MSR Houston already DP01 of the team from Indianapolis. Philippe are the last find time regularly already in Australia. Beside its first Champ Car victory he ' scored ' also a relation with the miss Indy Australia Sarah Buller.

not on the english page yet (http://www.champcarworld.net/pages/news.php?id=4524)

NismoZ
10-01-07, 04:00 PM
I think he shaved his head.;)

extramundane
10-01-07, 04:15 PM
Someone hose down Spickles. :thumbup:

Fixered.

Andrew Longman
10-01-07, 04:16 PM
Didn't he say in the off season that he felt he had shown he was good enough to get paid and that he/his dad wasn't going to fund the drive anymore?

I doubt he is getting paid now either. Just an expensive vacation to Australia and Mexico perhaps.

Glad to see him back. Sucks to be Conquest though. Their drivers have actually impressed this year. Too bad they can't find a way to pay them.

NismoZ
10-01-07, 04:29 PM
Not certain but I think he said good enough to get laid, not paid.:gomer:

Spicoli
10-01-07, 04:41 PM
Someone text Spickles. :thumbup:

His G/F is from there. remember?

Sean Malone
10-01-07, 04:46 PM
His G/F is from there. remember?

I forgot. After she changed cell # and stopped returning my emails I erased her from my memory. kinda. :(

spinner26
10-01-07, 05:23 PM
Duck duck goose, this series is such a joke when it comes to driver turnover / replacement it's not even funny. The entertainment value is priceless for lack of professionalism the tree amigos and some teams display on a daily basis.

Must be nice to be so independently wealthy it doesn't matter what you do with your money.

These drivers and crews are trying their damnedest to be professionals in a three clown circus. When will the madness stop?

I love the concept of CCWS and the original CART but WTF are these clowns doing other than wasting huge sums of money and driving the fan base and general public away. I've seen club leagues run more professionally that what these crackerjacks are doing.

I heard today from one of the CCWS truckies that there is a serious chance of Mexico not even being run. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. What a deal.:shakehead :rolleyes:

Wheel-Nut
10-01-07, 05:42 PM
^^^ Needs more fiber in diet. . . .

spinner26
10-01-07, 05:50 PM
^^^ Needs more fiber in diet. . . .

Not really I sharted earlier and had to take a shower and change britches.:eek: :shakehead

Sean O'Gorman
10-01-07, 06:42 PM
WGAF

Methanolandbrats
10-01-07, 06:47 PM
WGAF Damn dood, that's actually the first thing I thought :D

cameraman
10-01-07, 06:56 PM
WGAF

Yet again jealousy rears its ugly head

Tim
10-01-07, 08:31 PM
I agree with Sean. Nelson won 1 race against a weak field when the main contenders crashed. I feel bad for Heylen because he just got the Conquest car to 2nd in the last race.

Spicoli
10-02-07, 12:27 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nada+surf&btnG=Google+Search:thumbup:

oh ****

Spicoli
10-03-07, 08:34 AM
CHAMP CAR MEDIA
TELECONFERENCE ALERT

What: Champ Car World Series team Conquest Racing will be announcing its new driver lineup

Who: Nelson Philippe, the new driver of the #34 entry

When: Wednesday, October 3 – 4:00 p.m. London time

Fio1
10-03-07, 02:11 PM
Brings a sponsor and Bachelart kicks out a driver, who just had his best result to date. It seems to be the fashion in CCWS; money talks and everything else doesn't....It would be cool if both Jan & Nelson raced in Australia.