RusH
09-30-07, 06:48 PM
a couple of highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHrHwxhZO1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t97i9JVAIA

:D

jonovision_man
09-30-07, 07:26 PM
Massa and Kubica = instant classic. That was jaw-dropping stuff.

jono

Spicoli
09-30-07, 08:08 PM
dayyyum! nice vids. :thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
09-30-07, 09:23 PM
Hamilton earned that. Put it on the pole and kept it off the wall. Nice job :thumbup:

jonovision_man
09-30-07, 09:40 PM
You have to go out of your way to hit a wall these days in F1!

Ridiculous amount of run-off, a lot of people (including Hamilton) used the asphalt run-off pretty liberally. In past years they'd have been stuck in kitty litter, we'd have had half as many finishers.

jono

Methanolandbrats
09-30-07, 10:22 PM
You have to go out of your way to hit a wall these days in F1!

Ridiculous amount of run-off, a lot of people (including Hamilton) used the asphalt run-off pretty liberally. In past years they'd have been stuck in kitty litter, we'd have had half as many finishers.

jono Ya, half as many finishers and they would have all been behind Hamilton. Ask Alonso about the wall. Lou did a great job. I was as big a doubter as anyone, but the kid really did the job this weekend.

Rogue Leader
09-30-07, 10:56 PM
That Massa Kubica battle was awesome!

Part of me was hoping Hamilton would toss it off so Kimi would have a better shot, but man that was a good drive. He is no joke, lets just hope he keeps it up for the long haul.

JohnHKart
10-02-07, 01:03 AM
Boring as hell track but a good race in the end. I know the reason$ this was moved, but it was a stupid move. This track was a rain fest 30 years ago, because it's on the side of a mountain. Suzuka did occasionaly get rain (as in 1994) but it was rare. And Suzuka is a brilliant track. I know the two tracks will be sharing the date starting next year.

John

NismoZ
10-02-07, 11:06 AM
Huh, F-1 copyright claim? (I got some babe in a bra!)