PDA

View Full Version : Del Taco to Indy

Spicoli
09-25-07, 06:30 PM
From the IBJ propert blog.....anybody gimme some beta on this? Ain;t never beened to Del Taco.

Look out, Taco Bell. California-based Del Taco, the country’s No. 2 taco chain, is planning to open 16 new restaurants in Indianapolis. The chain, which already has about 500 restaurants in 14 states, says it’s looking for four or five local franchise partners for its Hoosier debut. Besides tacos, burritos and quesadillas, Del Taco serves burgers, fries and shakes. Anyone tried them?

eiregosod
09-25-07, 07:19 PM
will they accept Pesos?

RusH
09-25-07, 07:26 PM
years ago in California, the burritos put Taco Bell to shame. Don`t know about them lately.

stroker
09-25-07, 07:26 PM
Just what we need, another fast food chain.

Unless In-and-Out Burger goes nationwide, I'm not interested.

eiregosod
09-25-07, 07:29 PM
Just what we need, another fast food chain.

is there a market for high quality Mexibilly restaurants? :cool:

Don Quixote
09-25-07, 08:11 PM
Could this be the beginning of the OC tenderloin thread? :gomer:

greenie
09-25-07, 09:10 PM
I've got 4 Del Tacos w/in a mile of where I live - I win! :gomer:

I'm not big on fast food at all, but I will go to Del Taco. 6 tacos for $3.81 = good stuff (scary I know the price). I like everything on the menu - a lot of people dig their fries (crinkle cut - usually served very hot) which I admit are good but I avoid. I usually stick to the tacos and red or green burritos.

I was surprised to see a Del Taco in a snowstorm outside of Fort Collins, CO last winter. I thought they were only out here. Went thru the drive thru on principle. :cool:

chop456
09-25-07, 11:05 PM
The fish tacos are good. :thumbup:

dando
09-26-07, 01:22 AM
Coming soon to Cbus, too. Same basic article in the local rag this week looking for franchisees. Anyone got $300K liquid to $pend? :)

-Kevin

Spicoli
09-26-07, 01:42 AM
I've got 4 Del Tacos w/in a mile of where I live - I win! :gomer:

I'm not big on fast food at all, but I will go to Del Taco. 6 tacos for $3.81 = good stuff (scary I know the price). I like everything on the menu - a lot of people dig their fries (crinkle cut - usually served very hot) which I admit are good but I avoid. I usually stick to the tacos and red or green burritos.

I was surprised to see a Del Taco in a snowstorm outside of Fort Collins, CO last winter. I thought they were only out here. Went thru the drive thru on principle. :cool:

So. If you have some money you can buy some. :)