PDA

View Full Version : PT keeping busy

RusH
09-24-07, 07:28 AM
NEWPORT BEACH, California - Championship Off Road Racing’s superstars return back to the Quarry at Chula Vista International Raceway on Sept. 29th and 30th. Fans won’t want to miss Champ Car Champion Paul Tracy’s first off road race in his impressive open wheel career.

“For me it will be the first time racing off road. I am excited about racing against some of off road racing’s greats like Ricky Johnson and Johnny Greaves. I am planning on going out there and having fun,” said Paul Tracy.

Paul Tracy holds the most Cart victories of any active driver in Champ Car with 29 wins. Not only is he a champion, but he was voted 2003’s most popular driver by the SPEED Channel. This will be his first time racing in CORR and he’s up against tough competition in the Pro 2 division. His competition will include seven time Supercross/Motocross Champion and Pro 2 CORR Champion Ricky Johnson, Pro 4 CORR Champion Rob MacCachren and don’t forget about the 52 wins and three championships of Carl Renezeder.

There are still tickets available but, grab them now before it’s too late. Tickets can be purchased now by going to the CORR website www.corracing.com or onsite prior to the race event. Tickets prices are: $40 premium ticket, $25 general admission, $5 for kids 4 to 12 years old and free for kids 3 and under. RV parking is available for $50 for one night or $75 for the weekend.

The gates will be open to the public at 9:00AM and the racing action will kick off at 11:00AM. For up to date information visit www.corracing.com.

Championship Off Road Racing™ brings high action, four wheel motorsports including 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive trucks to the closed course off road arena. The 2007 CORR season includes seven events at tracks located in Los Angeles and San Diego, CA, Fort Worh/Dallas TX and NV

:gomer: Good career move

Chief
09-24-07, 08:08 AM
I claim BS...Tracy's been off road more than on throughout his illustrious career. And he's an expert golf cart pilot too...

pchall
09-25-07, 07:07 AM
I claim BS...Tracy's been off road more than on throughout his illustrious career. And he's an expert golf cart pilot too...

Now we know that Paul was just developing some mad skills jumping his golf cart through the bunkers so he could race in C.O.R.R. :rofl: