PDA

View Full Version : TiVo Qualifying warning

nrc
05-08-03, 10:51 PM
If you're counting on your TiVo to catch qualifying for the Germany you may want to keep an eye on your TODO list. TiVo is listing qualifying as airing on SPEED at 2PM on Saturday (overlapping the Brands Hatch on CBS).

Both CART and Speed's web site list qualifying as airing at 4PM on Saturday. Sounds like someone smartly moved the qualifying show to avoid the overlap but the schedule update hasn't made it to TiVo yet.

tllips
05-09-03, 09:54 AM
I am not at home right now to verify this, but I was looking at my todo list last night and noticed in "History" that CART Racing Qualifying was in the "will not record" list because it was "no longer on the schedule".

Maybe they are in the process of updating it. I also seem to remember two CART Racing programs in the ToDo list and one being at 4pm (CDT). Again, I am not at home to verify this right now.

nrc
05-09-03, 11:15 AM
Mine is updated correctly now. Good to see that everyone is on the ball. SPEED used to be terrible about updating their schedule. Now if they would only fix some of their other guide data problems.