I miss Hobo :cry:

Insomniac
09-09-07, 10:17 AM
Nice job Team Guido.........you suck. Season over. :mad:
I miss Hobo :cry:

They still have a shot with the WMSC's help. :D

Insomniac
09-09-07, 10:19 AM
Just wondering, does Hamilton make it through that first chicane without Massa bumping him? It looked like he was going through it faster than Alonso even. Kid has a lot of guts. That pass on Raikkonen isn't something you see many drivers try out of fear.

Spicoli
09-09-07, 10:47 AM
Nice hit by David BlockTard.

RHR_Fan
09-09-07, 07:01 PM
How did Hamilton end up behind Kimi? I fell asleep during the replay while Hamilton was in second and when I wake up Hamilton put that awesome move to get back into second.

~Nicole

Insomniac
09-09-07, 07:04 PM
How did Hamilton end up behind Kimi? I fell asleep during the replay while Hamilton was in second and when I wake up Hamilton put that awesome move to get back into second.

~Nicole

Kimi was on a one stop strategy and when Hamilton made his second stop he came out behind Kimi.

j_d
09-09-07, 07:51 PM
Just wondering, does Hamilton make it through that first chicane without Massa bumping him? It looked like he was going through it faster than Alonso even. Kid has a lot of guts. That pass on Raikkonen isn't something you see many drivers try out of fear.

I thought that was an incredible, and surprising, pass he made on Raikkonen. And, apparently, Kimi was just as surprised.

Monza is one of my favorite circuits. I can't wait for Spa next week.

nissan gtp
09-09-07, 08:19 PM
good race. great driving by hamilton and alonso

Townsend did very well in the booth. I want Hobbs back for F1, but CC should be on the phone to TBell RIGHT NOW. He'd be a much-needed addition to the CC tv team.

jonovision_man
09-09-07, 09:07 PM
I thought that was an incredible, and surprising, pass he made on Raikkonen. And, apparently, Kimi was just as surprised.

Kimi could have easily turned in on him, coming from so far back was pretty risky. No real reason for it, he was obviously faster, could have waited a lap.

Still, looked good on TV, all that tire smoke and stuff. :)

jono

tllips
09-09-07, 10:28 PM

In the post race press conference, Hamilton stated that he thought he was going to get Massa AND Fred until he got bumped by Massa.

RusH
09-10-07, 12:11 AM
good race. great driving by hamilton and alonso

Townsend did very well in the booth. I want Hobbs back for F1, but CC should be on the phone to TBell RIGHT NOW. He'd be a much-needed addition to the CC tv team.

wurd, he did a good job.... he knew what he was talking about. Good vibs all over the InterwebTardnation :thumbup:

JohnHKart
09-10-07, 01:17 AM
I like Hobbes but felt Townsend was a big improvement. He's actually driven one of these cars, just two years ago.

John

cameraman
09-10-07, 01:45 AM
Yeah, they most definitely need to hire him to do the ccws races.

Insomniac
09-10-07, 09:58 AM
In the post race press conference, Hamilton stated that he thought he was going to get Massa AND Fred until he got bumped by Massa.

Ohhh, I didn't watch the post race, interersting. (But, I wouldn't expect any driver to say less ;).)

opinionated ow
09-10-07, 11:00 AM
hamilton should have been penalised for that turn 1 fracas

Spicoli
09-10-07, 12:17 PM
I like Hobbes but felt Townsend was a big improvement. He's actually driven one of these cars, just two years ago.

John

Yep, I think T-Bell did a fine job.

Elmo T
09-10-07, 03:53 PM

John

I missed Hobbes - not for any technical knowledge, but for the color he adds.

That said - Townsend sounds like a natural. He was at ease, knowledgeable, he knew when to talk and when to shut up. :thumbup: