PDA

View Full Version : <33 and bump day

JLMannin
05-08-03, 01:45 PM
Read the Hot Rod Otis post. Likely the best post ever on the subject.

http://www.7thgear.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=002525

Railbird
05-08-03, 01:55 PM
You can't nail it any better than that.

Otis speaks the truth.

DaveL
05-08-03, 02:15 PM
Otis wrote a great post.

Good thing the IRL was created so that drivers could have the OPPORTUNITY to show up at Indy and run whatever qualifying speed they wish because there aren't enough cars to bump.

cart7
05-08-03, 02:27 PM
You'll notice lemming was speechless afterwords for once. :D

Napoleon
05-08-03, 02:49 PM
Otis is da' man.

rabbit
05-08-03, 04:00 PM
Stellar post! :thumbup:

Chitowncartfreak
05-08-03, 04:28 PM
Perfectly said!

Hot Rod Otis
05-08-03, 04:35 PM
In my "best" Elvis voice, "Thank you, thank you very much".:cool:

My jaw hit the floor when I 1st read that post. Then I got pissed. But luckily I had time to cool down a bit before I fired back or it would have been deleted because it would have been an obscenity filled tirade. Its galling to me that as the 500 sinks lower and lower toward the abyss, the supposed "true believers" are the ones who are twisting themselves in knots trying to justify Anton's actions and the havoc they've reeked on the sport and the event. Meanwhile, a lot of us C^RT fans, the supposed heretics, the non-believers, the infidels, seem to be the ones who understand the most what has been lost, and possibly lost forever.

lone_groover
05-08-03, 04:54 PM
Otis' terrible swift sword!

:thumbup::thumbup:excelsior!:thumbup: :thumbup:

RaceChic
05-08-03, 04:55 PM
Very impressed Hot Rod Otis. :thumbup: I would have lost my cool for sure. Thanks for saying it so well for all of us. Can't wait to see what happens next after the Indy500 actually happens and all this "anything can happen, it's Indy" BS doesn't happen. Should be an interesting ride.......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sundaydriver
05-09-03, 01:49 PM
HRO, way to go! I love it when lemmings get put in their place.

The rationalization the lemmings come up with these days can make your head spin off!

Keep up the good work:thumbup: :cool: