PDA

View Full Version : Colts Secondary

Wheel-Nut
09-06-07, 05:33 PM
What the local word on the Colts secondary? I'm thinking of starting both Saints WR's, - Henderson and Colston.

Insomniac
09-06-07, 06:18 PM
What the local word on the Colts secondary? I'm thinking of starting both Saints WR's, - Henderson and Colston.

It's a tampa 2 defense. Can Brees make the throws to the sideline between the corners and safeties?

Wheel-Nut
09-06-07, 06:23 PM
What kind of speed do they have back there? I suspect Brees can make the shorter throws.

Insomniac
09-06-07, 07:03 PM
What kind of speed do they have back there? I suspect Brees can make the shorter throws.

The tampa 2 defense is designed around speed. Everyone is smaller, but faster. The CBs usually don't play man/bump-and-run. I haven't been following Indy, but I'm pretty sure Bob Sanders is back to full health. If I had to guess, this will be a high scoring game. Who catches those balls, no idea.

Wheel-Nut
09-06-07, 08:30 PM
Both Saints wideouts are larger receivers. Colston 6-4, 231# and Henderson 5-11, 200#. I'm going to start both and hope Brees has a 400 yard passing night.

WickerBill
09-06-07, 11:29 PM
I don't think you should start either of them.

Insomniac
09-07-07, 08:45 AM
Yikes. I thought New Orleans would play a lot better than that. Brees apparently can't make that throw to the sideline between the CB and safety. And Reggie Bush can't stop dancing.

Manning is just unbelievable with his touch on the deeper throws. That first TD, Harrision is basically running his route to go out the back of the end zone and Manning puts it right at the back when Harrison just has enough room to get/drag his feet in bounds.

Wheel-Nut
09-07-07, 09:22 AM
I don't think you should start either of them.

In hindsight I would have to agree with you. Now I hope my benched receivers have equally bad games so my roster move doesn't look so bad.

Hopefully LT picks up where he left off last year.

WickerBill
09-07-07, 01:32 PM
Look at the time I posted that... hindsight for me too. :)

Wheel-Nut
09-07-07, 01:41 PM
:D :thumbup:

skaven
09-07-07, 03:31 PM
In hindsight I would have to agree with you. Now I hope my benched receivers have equally bad games so my roster move doesn't look so bad.

Hopefully LT picks up where he left off last year.

I started Bush and Colston... but like you I have LT, so go LT ! ! !

Wheel-Nut
09-10-07, 02:52 PM
Not a bad game by LT but could have been much better.

Good thing I also have Romo, :thumbup: and he went off in a big way!!

Dr. Corkski
09-25-07, 05:34 PM
Start Keith Bulluck instead.