PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom by Carmen Diaz

Sean Malone
09-04-07, 03:31 PM
As actor Cameron Diaz put it after hearing that pigs have the mental capacities of a 3-year-old human: "[Eating bacon is] like eating my niece!"

She should go into politics. :)

I saw a link in my gmail (cuz they try to please me) from a vegan website about the 10 top reasons not to eat pork. I like pork, pulled, fried, baked, grilled, smoked. It's like a magic animal (nod to Homer Simpson).

Some of their reasons of course revolve around animal cruelty which is unappetizing, which is their intent and posting the link may be cause for too much of a heated debate. Vegans can be down right mean!

Regardless, I’m fairly sure that besides my wife who believes packaged meat in the grocery store is put there by a meat fairy, most meat eaters are aware what goes into getting that bacon to the table.

dando
09-04-07, 04:46 PM
Who in the world is Carmen Diaz? ;)

-Kevin

Sean Malone
09-04-07, 04:58 PM
Who in the world is Carmen Diaz? ;)

-Kevin

Chick I work with.:)

Ankf00
09-04-07, 05:04 PM
Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

No.

Ham?

No!

Pork chops?

Dad, those all come from the same animal!

Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Methanolandbrats
09-04-07, 05:31 PM
A quote from Anthony Bourdain, "if it's dumber than me, slower than me and tastes good.........tough ####". :laugh:

WickerBill
09-04-07, 06:47 PM
Jim Gaffigan: "I'm not a strict vegetarian. I eat beef and pork. And chicken."

"Animals: fun to pet, better to chew"

ChampcarShark
09-04-07, 06:54 PM
what about the poor vegetables. How are they pulled from the ground and abused by machinery. That is inhuman.

Have a cow man...

emjaya
09-04-07, 07:31 PM
Worked with a woman from Papua New Guinea a few years ago. Her grandfather was a headhunter from the highlands and had eaten human. He told her it was like a sweet pork and very tasty. :eek:

So if there's a pork shortage, be assured we can eat Diaz's niece if we have to. :thumbup:

Vegan's should be hunted down like wild boar, by rednecks with dogs and guns.

Insomniac
09-04-07, 07:39 PM
what about the poor vegetables. How are they pulled from the ground and abused by machinery. That is inhuman.

Have a cow man...

Some people/cultures don't eat vegetables that grow under ground. :)

RichK
09-04-07, 07:54 PM
Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er. Pigs sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' mother****in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

coolhand
09-04-07, 08:47 PM
A friend of mine raised pigs, he probably spent more time taking care of swine then any of these vegans. But in the end you sell them for consumption. Thats how it works. What else would you do with them.

Animal rights people also like to attack farmers for putting the mothers in small cages after birth. This is so the mother wont sit on some of her litter with her fat ass.

These vegan types are as confused as the evirons.