PDA

View Full Version : Foyt's website

Turn7
05-07-03, 05:54 PM
How important would it be to get your Winston Cup car's sponsors name correct on your teams website?

Obviously not very important to AJ.

http://www.foytracing.com/

check out the second story

ARRAH'S TEAM SURVIVES WRECK-FILLED RACE

Doh! :eek: :laugh:

RacinM3
05-07-03, 07:05 PM
Please, please, someone put a fork in AJ. I think he's done.

cart7
05-07-03, 07:39 PM
They probably used one of the shop laptops to make that web page addition. Grabbed the only one still in one piece, other than the H key intermittantly not working. ;)

pchall
05-07-03, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
Please, please, someone put a fork in AJ. I think he's done.

Daaayyuum... I didn't think they made a grill fork THAT big!

racer2c
05-07-03, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by cart7
They probably used one of the shop laptops to make that web page addition. Grabbed the only one still in one piece, other than the H key intermittantly not working. ;) :D

DaveL
05-07-03, 11:04 PM
My people have told me that Harrah's is witholding funding for the "H" until Larry qualifies for another race on speed rather than taking another provisional.

Wheel-Nut
05-08-03, 09:28 AM
http://www.foytracing.com/AJFoyt/2003_photos/aj_motegi_bicycle.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

RaceGrrl
05-08-03, 10:00 AM
Wheel Nut- awesome pic, but shouldn't the two wheels be in the back to more evenly handle the weight distribution?

Don Quixote
05-08-03, 10:02 AM
Don't laugh, he may try to qualify that thing on bump day.

Wheel-Nut
05-08-03, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
Wheel Nut- awesome pic, but shouldn't the two wheels be in the back to more evenly handle the weight distribution?

I found that one on the above mentioned web site. I thought it just looks funny.

You would think he needs more (wheels that is)at the rear!!

:laugh:

Chief
05-08-03, 03:08 PM
that pic must be from Motegi...read AJ's diary exerpts:

My first trip to Japan was quite an experience. I started off from Houston on Sunday morning and after 13 hours, I was in Tokyo Monday afternoon. When I got there I had to take a bus to the track (a 3.5 hour ride). The track is about 60 miles northeast of Tokyo but it is in the middle of nowhere and the travel agency set up shuttles to take the teams to the various hotels. The drivers and owners stayed at the hotel at the track which was very convenient but pretty isolated.

By the time we arrived at the hotel which overlooks the Twin Ring Motegi track, I was tired, very tired. Fortunately, I didn't have anything to do for the next couple days. In fact, I was going a little stir crazy because the TV was in Japanese (there were some programs in English but it was hit-or-miss). The only way for me to keep up with things was reading the Japan Times.