PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to be in Toronto on the weekend of...

mapguy
05-07-03, 05:17 PM
May 23-25?

Kate
05-07-03, 09:35 PM
I live in Toronto, and seeing the weekend before is Mosport and shortly thereafter is Le Mans (June 6th I think) I'll be home.

Why?

mapguy
05-08-03, 06:51 AM
I was just wondering as I am going back to visit my folks that weekend. Just wondering if an OC'ers might be around.

RaceChic
05-08-03, 07:05 AM
I live in Toronto also. Let me know if you want to meet up. Don't forget to take your temperature and wear a mask. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Just Kidding.......:p :p :p

mapguy
05-08-03, 07:10 AM
The wife will be coming along so it will be a pants-on weekend. We will be in the area from Thursday evening to Tuesday morning. I know that at least one of those days I'll be in TO. Just don't know which one at the moment. As soon as I check with the boss I'll let you know.

RaceChic
05-08-03, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by mapguy
The wife will be coming along so it will be a pants-on weekend.

You weren't going to ask me to take my pants off, were you???? :saywhat:
Or are you saying she wears the pants in the family?????:D

mapguy
05-08-03, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
You weren't going to ask me to take my pants off, were you???? :saywhat:
Or are you saying she wears the pants in the family?????:D

Neither. The wife doesn't like me going Regimental in public.

Kate
05-08-03, 08:36 PM
Let us know -- I'd like to get together if the Ducks aren't playing that night. ;)

RaceChic
05-09-03, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Kate
Let us know -- I'd like to get together if the Ducks aren't playing that night. ;)

Count me in, please!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

mapguy
05-09-03, 03:49 PM
Change of plans. The wife won't be getting Thursday off as planned. So I won't be able to make it to Toronto on Friday as that is the day we will be driving up. Sorry.

Kate
05-14-03, 07:19 AM
Never mind then. My grandson's coming home from boarding school that day anyway and we're having a party for him.