PDA

View Full Version : JR To IPS?

NismoZ
08-23-07, 08:40 AM
Disgusting. RLR is placing JR Hildebrand in IPS for a looksee, certainly with an eye toward the IRL if their recent "success" there is any indication.:rolleyes: I know the Atlantic season is over and a guy has to look at all offers but to see this talent go the way of Marco would be very disturbing.

RHR_Fan
08-23-07, 12:32 PM
Disgusting. RLR is placing JR Hildebrand in IPS for a looksee, certainly with an eye toward the IRL if their recent "success" there is any indication.:rolleyes: I know the Atlantic season is over and a guy has to look at all offers but to see this talent go the way of Marco would be very disturbing.

I agree. Didn't come of the Atlantic drivers last year do a one-race thing? I'd be okay with a one-race deal, but wouldn't want to see him go the IPS and IRL route.

~Nicole

Easy
08-24-07, 11:48 AM
He is a race car driver. He drives race cars. What is disgusting about a driver who actually doesn't just get by on dad's checkbook taking advantage of opportunities presented to him?

Sean O'Gorman
08-24-07, 01:23 PM
OMG Easy E, the drivers in Atlantics are just so much cuter. You just wouldn't understand the ladder series.

Spicoli
08-24-07, 02:20 PM
I agree. Didn't come of the Atlantic drivers last year do a one-race thing? I'd be okay with a one-race deal, but wouldn't want to see him go the IPS and IRL route.

~Nicole

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

diamond dave
08-24-07, 08:16 PM
didn't Matos do a couple of ips last year?

cameraman
08-24-07, 08:38 PM
Shhhhhhh, don't ask, don't tell.

NismoZ
08-26-07, 08:00 PM
Eh, 22nd and dead last then a 20th in round 2 and got hurt. I think he pocketed about 3 grand! Bottom rung of THAT ladder!

cameraman
08-27-07, 01:29 AM
Eh, 22nd and dead last then a 20th in round 2 and got hurt. I think he pocketed about 3 grand! Bottom rung of THAT ladder!

Got hurt in round 1 when somebody returning to the track from an off drove into him and pulled off with a too painful wrist after 6 laps of round 2.