PDA

View Full Version : Roth and Chesson - Together Again!

Wheel-Nut
08-22-07, 10:32 AM
Posted without comment.

Genesimmonsmoneybag.com :rofl:

http://www.dussaultink.com/press -link to car photos

Andrew Longman
08-22-07, 11:04 AM
I'm dumb

Who is Dessault and why should I care?

Wheel-Nut
08-22-07, 11:10 AM
I'm dumb too, never heard of him. Maybe one of the local 20 somethings will educate us!! :D

devilmaster
08-22-07, 11:14 AM
www.genesimmonsmoneybag.com

www.dussaultink.com

Andrew Longman
08-22-07, 11:47 AM
Allow me to introduce myself and my family. My name is Jason "Deuce" Dussault and my family is called DUSSAULT CUSTOM INK.

It has long been a dream of mine to create something artistically that would have people lined up down the block. I'm working on it. By creating my collection and showcasing it in only select locations; we are creating a demand that has quickly put the names DEUCE and DUSSAULT on many lips.
Known in Canada as DEUCE, our Vancouver DEUCE CUSTOM INK store was the first. Along with representation from Leone L2, one of Canada's finest retailers "DEUCE," has gained a respectfully powerful momentum.

As I looked forward to opening my L.A. flagship store, I was faced with a challenge, the name DEUCE had already been taken in the USA! My solution - name the brand in the US with its original source: DUSSAULT CUSTOM

Typical Simmonesque. No substance. All self promotional sizzle. Perfect for Chesson. :rolleyes:

G.
08-22-07, 12:50 PM
Two hundred and fifty dollar T shirts.

I kid not.

Corner5
08-22-07, 04:00 PM
true story- that design on the T-shirts is modeled after the actual "moneybag" Gene got from TG for his brilliant marketing of Indycar.

I read it on a blog from a very well-connected source,so it has to be true,.:tony:

Ziggy
08-22-07, 04:08 PM
I thought Dussault made airplanes???:eek:

pchall
08-22-07, 04:24 PM
I thought Dussault made airplanes???:eek:

That's Dassault, makers of the Mirage series of fighters.

Those are some interesting liveries on the Dallaras.

Andrew Longman
08-22-07, 04:48 PM
Two hundred and fifty dollar T shirts.

I kid not.

Right, because it is art and no one would buy them if they cost $20.50. That would be like buying your "art" at Kmart. And its the perfect eveningwear for dining at Byrds cafeteria.

I can't believe the gomers actually think this crap belongs in a "top tier racing series" which it must be because they race at Indy in May.

Gangrel
08-22-07, 05:43 PM
The sidepod says it all....

NASDAQ
OTC.BB
DASS

A penny stock...gee, sounds like all that company needs is to slap a sponsorship on one of them flying race cars, and they'll be the next IBM...

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

cameraman
08-22-07, 06:03 PM
Just when you think that a Dallara could not get any uglier somebody ups the ante.:yuck:

Rogue Leader
08-22-07, 06:13 PM
The sidepod says it all....

NASDAQ
OTC.BB
DASS

A penny stock...gee, sounds like all that company needs is to slap a sponsorship on one of them flying race cars, and they'll be the next IBM...

:rolleyes:

Its at $1.30 today... still wouldnt give them $250 for a goddamn t-shirt

Fio1
08-22-07, 06:41 PM
Whatever! One race and maybe Indy next year. They look like monster trucks, not formula cars....

For their last race of the season, the Roth Racing Team of the IndyCar® Series is doing something special…they are breaking out the Dussault Apparel™ Green Monster

Both cars of the Roth Racing Team for the September 9th race at Chicagoland Speedway will feature custom, neon green monsters emblazoned on the sides and front. People everywhere are already calling them the "coolest cars in racing,” and now it's your chance to name the creature!

If your name is the one chosen, you will WIN a custom designed premium Monster Hoodie by Dussault Apparel™, as well as a poster of the Dussault Green Monster Roth Racing Team Cars autographed Team drivers Marty Roth and P.J. Chesson, rock icon Gene Simmons, and designer Jason Dussault.

:saywhat: These cars make the Toro Rosso cars look good....:shakehead

pchall
08-22-07, 06:54 PM
Has Chesson, by any chance, actually done any winged formula car racing during the course of the the season? Or will the IRL let him toss himself into the fence just because he brought enough money to paint Roth's cars? Four starts and two wrecks, no finishes in 2006...:shakehead

Fio1
08-22-07, 06:56 PM
Look at this: http://www.dussaultink.com/press/indy1.jpg

Andrew Longman
08-22-07, 06:58 PM
People everywhere are already calling them the "coolest cars in racing,”

Oh they are?

The "This pile of poo is gold plated" marketing technique is an insult. Sadly it probably works. But who's listening?

Long way from the years of Sunoco, Pennzoil, Texaco, Miller, Bud, Kmart, Copenhagen, Etc sponsorship.

RichK
08-22-07, 07:03 PM
The flies are feasting on the carcass.

cameraman
08-22-07, 07:51 PM
Look at this: http://www.dussaultink.com/press/indy1.jpg
Why?

emjaya
08-22-07, 08:03 PM
Fools and their money.

Dassaut would be better off putting their money into a Harley drag team somewhere.

Indy
08-22-07, 11:33 PM
So the logo is a bag of money?

Do you suppose Gene Simmons was put on Earth to set the standard for what constitutes a complete lack of class?

Fio1
08-23-07, 01:13 AM
To be honest, you really have to sell your soul to the devil to have to put that nasty design on your helmet and race car. :saywhat:

If I were one of the drivers, I'd blame my lack of results on the embaresment of having that ugly green ignorant design on my suit and helmet. If you want to win races, you have to look like a winner and how can anyone look like a winner wearing that nasty design on their gear? :rolleyes:

If I were a mechanic on the team i'd blame my many mistakes on the fact that the design on the race cars and transporter were f***ing up my ambiance. Kind of like having a constant glare in my eye. :shakehead

How can anyone be taken seriously with that on their car? It brings the ignorance of the IRL to a completely new level. Man, even Nascar is not that ridiculous....Well, almost.

SteveH
08-23-07, 01:16 AM
http://www.genesimmonsmoneybag.com/store/products_pictures/bacarat1_L.jpg

$250.00 for a T shirt like this!!! :rofl: :laugh:

Glad they found the IRL, there's enough suckers there that they might sell a few. :D

Ziggy
08-23-07, 05:36 AM
/\ great shirt to wear to the pit bull fights /\

:yuck: :flame: :gomer:

NismoZ
08-23-07, 08:46 AM
C'mon, lighten up. The League NEEDS another rich girl.

Jervis Tetch 1
08-25-07, 12:29 AM
That idiot Pafftard positively's creaming his pantyhose over this one. :gomer:

Cam
08-25-07, 01:20 AM
That idiot Pafftard positively's creaming his pantyhose over this one. :gomer:

You know you are a certified retard when rosco starts slapping you around.

Its taken most of the year.. but finally some GREAT NEWS comes out of the IRL!

No, the great news came a Month ago, when someone announced that they would no longer follow the IRL:)

:rofl: :D