PDA

View Full Version : Paul Gentilozzi

greenie
08-18-07, 04:39 AM
Let's review this pasty, block head's track record:

1) Torpedoed Trans Am (thanks for nothing, jackass);

2) Torpedoed (as reported) potential sponsors by blabbing like the twitchy mental retard he apparently is;

3) Posting grammatically lacking drivel on CCF, thereby revealing himself to be a complete moron (and those that applaud his every moronic word there are either kissing too much ass or are equally idiotic);

4) Supporting SJ, against all reason (another buffoon that needs to step away from any social contact); and

5) Contributing to the downfall of Champ Car in a big way.

As a loyal fan and supporter of Champ Car, I hereby beg the powers that be to boot that loser out of dodge. It's 4 years too late, but no better time than now.

Dr. Corkski
08-18-07, 05:20 AM
You are so getting your hardcard pulled.

Spicoli
08-18-07, 05:53 AM
draithby is gonna be mad at you.

Insomniac
08-18-07, 07:24 AM
What about MotoRock?

opinionated ow
08-18-07, 09:42 AM
What about MotoRock?

wtheck was that?

diamond dave
08-18-07, 10:10 AM
:flame: I want to add that ...
people (CC hospitality) I've met through the years seem to get "fired" or quit whenever they get absorbed by rocketspurts:thumdown:

CART 500
08-18-07, 11:33 AM
wtheck was that?

I think they sold t-shirts :D

Jag_Warrior
08-18-07, 11:44 AM
If they could have sold 20 more t-shirts, they could have paid Jessica Simpson and avoided the lawsuit. Dayum! So close, yet so far away.

Redwing
08-18-07, 12:32 PM
wtheck was that?

That was the dude who got Elton John to play at Harley-Davidson's 100 anniversary.

eiregosod
08-18-07, 01:12 PM
needs more brassfield

Duroc
08-18-07, 01:15 PM
TFF

He's the kind of wannabe impresario that make minor league forums (http://www.oursportscentral.com/boards/) LOL funny. Ponzi finance, revolving door of teams and venues, scheduling disasters and promotions going horribly sideways.

DagoFast
08-18-07, 01:26 PM
All we need now is Stevie's photoshop of PG's face on the Soup Natsi* from Seinfield with the caption: "No Hard Card for YOU!"

* yeah, I know...you try to spell it correctly.

ferrarigod
08-18-07, 02:03 PM
gentiloser. nuff said.

chop456
08-18-07, 02:45 PM
Albatross.

Methanolandbrats
08-18-07, 02:58 PM
Albatross. Snakes, albatross, WTF? Are you watching Animal Planet today? Champcar administration reminds me of Meerkat Manor because everyone on the show is doomed. :)

jcollins28
08-18-07, 03:58 PM
He does have a nice strip club though. I will give the man that.

extramundane
08-18-07, 04:14 PM
Let's review this pasty, block head's track record:

1) Torpedoed Trans Am (thanks for nothing, jackass);

2) Torpedoed (as reported) potential sponsors by blabbing like the twitchy mental retard he apparently is;

3) Posting grammatically lacking drivel on CCF, thereby revealing himself to be a complete moron (and those that applaud his every moronic word there are either kissing too much ass or are equally idiotic);

4) Supporting SJ, against all reason (another buffoon that needs to step away from any social contact); and

5) Contributing to the downfall of Champ Car in a big way.

As a loyal fan and supporter of Champ Car, I hereby beg the powers that be to boot that loser out of dodge. It's 4 years too late, but no better time than now.

I approve of this message. :thumbup:

greenie
08-18-07, 07:24 PM
You are so getting your hardcard pulled.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jag_Warrior
08-18-07, 07:47 PM

Fer real?!

Well, it all makes sense now. That's why one of the TrackForum gangstas was calling CCWS "Bada Bing Racing"!

Say, uh... where is it in Michigan? I mean, I'm just curious. Not that I would go there or anything. :tony:

robot9000
08-18-07, 07:54 PM
Don't forget all the amazing wins last season to make him #1 in TA wins. TA in this context with PG means Trans Am.

Jag_Warrior
08-18-07, 07:57 PM
Snakes, albatross, WTF? Are you watching Animal Planet today? Champcar administration reminds me of Meerkat Manor because everyone on the show is doomed. :)

But why couldn't our side get Flower or Zaphod type as a leader? Why do we have to end up like Mozart's pups?

You know what's sad? That show has gotten more press recently than Champ Car has. It's a well made show and very educational... but come on!

eiregosod
08-18-07, 11:43 PM
Gentilozzi strip clubs, memories of Stokkan?

RusH
08-18-07, 11:59 PM
If he is offering Cheetah hard cards, I`ll shut up. :gomer:

matthole
08-19-07, 12:41 AM
It's really too bad the people that bought CC turned out to be as dense as the previous cabal.

Where have you gone, Dan Gurney, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.

:mad: :flame:

What a pathetic mess. :(

tantra
08-19-07, 12:43 AM
What is this personal attack all about?
Do you know PG?
Have you ever talked to PG?
Are you a racer, owned a race car, a team?

Everyone is entiltled to an opinion, but this sort of thing is just too foolish even for a forum.

Rosco
08-19-07, 12:51 AM
It's really too bad the people that bought CC turned out to be as dense as the previous cabal.

U C the light, still time for you to be saved:shakehead

matthole
08-19-07, 01:11 AM
Do you know PG?

Everyone is entiltled to an opinion, but this sort of thing is just too foolish even for a forum.

You say 'personal attack'. Reality indicates fact. Are you claiming to have factual information that can contradict the 'personal attack'? :rofl:

Have you ever snuggled up to a man in a locker room?

Hi Rosco. PM me, I know that worked out well when you posted mine on other boards. :thumbup: :saywhat:

greenie
08-19-07, 01:16 AM
Do you know PG?

No, but I didn't know Hitler either. :gomer: (cheers RM)

Yes, and I was impressed w/his spitty lisp.

Maybe you should read the first post again. :tony:

ferrarigod
08-19-07, 01:17 AM
Do you know PG?

you don't need to have a p.m./hardcard relationship to know that the moron doesn't pay his employees and drivers, defaults on debts like a mo-fo, still hasn't paid up his end of OWRS LLC., and in general has given us some of the worst ideas since Jargin Joe was in town.

See panoz. also See motorock. also also See Spike TV. also also also See defense of self proclaimed internet propogandists at Champ Car Fanatics.com

The only thing personal is his destruction of what used to be the once great racing organizations known as Trans-Am and CART.

greenie
08-19-07, 01:26 AM
you don't need to have a p.m./hardcard relationship to know that the moron doesn't pay his employees and drivers, defaults on debts like a mo-fo, still hasn't paid up his end of OWRS LLC., and in general has given us some of the worst ideas since Jargin Joe was in town.

See panoz. also See motorock. also also See Spike TV. also also also See defense of self proclaimed internet propogandists at Champ Car Fanatics.com

The only thing personal is his destruction of what used to be the once great racing organizations known as Trans-Am and CART.

^^^

Well said. :thumbup:

KLang
08-19-07, 06:23 AM
Do you know PG?

You are wasting your time. It will only earn you insults for your trouble. Civility has left this place.:thumdown:

Insomniac
08-19-07, 08:55 AM
wtheck was that?

Can't find much on it since it was a failure (surprised?). But, IIRC, it was a company owend by PG and another guy that would have rock concerts in conjunction with Trans-Am and CC races.

RTKar
08-19-07, 09:45 AM

Amen to that and Jim Hall too. Too much self interest is what's killing this sport.

cameraman
08-19-07, 09:56 AM
This ain't Smackforum folks, tone it down.

:thumdown:

eiregosod
08-19-07, 10:16 AM
U C the light, still time for you to be saved:shakehead

:gomer: :gomer:

Keep hoping that illuminated Chanmpcar fans will watch the EARL :tony:

Ziggy
08-19-07, 10:55 AM

This is the method of the Tappy's and those of their ilk. They look for any slight, any sentence that may be construed as liable, then they inform the moderators and the thread goes poof.

Then they run back to their own board and gloat about how "they handled it."

good thread

Spicoli
08-19-07, 10:55 AM
Do you know PG?

Other than the idiotgrandson, PG has been the worst influence/participant in AOWR in most folks' opinion. He's an idiot on and off the field. KK & Unka Ger would be far better off kicking this clown to the curb.

IMHO.

Insomniac
08-19-07, 11:17 AM
Other than the idiotgrandson, PG has been the worst influence/participant in AOWR in most folks' opinion. He's an idiot on and off the field. KK & Unka Ger would be far better off kicking this clown to the curb.

IMHO.

How does a guy with a 1% stake still wield so much influence? And for that matter, even when he had 10%.

Sir_Robert_Peel
08-19-07, 12:20 PM
How does a guy with a 1% stake still wield so much influence? And for that matter, even when he had 10%.

I heard he sold his 1% Pettit.

Spicoli
08-19-07, 12:23 PM

damn good kwestyun.

eiregosod
08-19-07, 01:29 PM
damn good kwestyun.

He must be highly leveraged in the Chapcar ponzi scheme.

Rosco
08-19-07, 02:29 PM

IMHO.

Sounds like you had Breakfast with Robin this week, original pancake house on 86th St :D

Insomniac
08-19-07, 02:57 PM
damn good kwestyun.

Hehe. Don't get me wrong, since they were Gentilozzi's ideas he does deserve the blame, but KK and GF share in a lot of it since they either just let it happen or agreed with his ideas/decisions.

extramundane
08-19-07, 05:58 PM

Gentilozzi-bashing transcends boundaries, builds nations...it brings people together, dammit.

cameraman
08-19-07, 06:23 PM
Wasn't talking about the Gentilozer bashing. There was some side sniping getting in the way of the hate. Stay focused damn it.

eiregosod
08-19-07, 09:42 PM
I heard he sold his 1% Pettit.

I'm LOL at your username :thumbup: :rofl:

Jervis Tetch 1
08-19-07, 09:49 PM
I've met PG more than once. The guy's pathetic.

Sean Malone
08-19-07, 10:00 PM
Wasn't talking about the Gentilozer bashing. There was some side sniping getting in the way of the hate. Stay focused damn it.

Racegrrl and nrc are both very competent and fair owners/mods, thank you.

greenie
08-19-07, 10:26 PM
Gentilozzi-bashing transcends boundaries, builds nations...it brings people together, dammit.

So true. :cool:

Gentilozzi is Champ Car's AJ Foyt. He's got all the major attributes, including but not limited to, stupidity, lardness, sloth, over inflated ego, poor leadership, and frugality. Foyt won major races, so Foyt > Gentilozzi. But both are epic losers at present, and do a disservice to racing and civilization in general.

robot9000
08-20-07, 10:18 AM
I see a parallel universe forming:

FCR = Penske (Self funded mega team that can't win given their resources)

Coyne = Dick Simon racing (Poor mech's were darn near working by candle
light at RA. Hey Dale, buy some Home Depo halogens or somethin for cryin our loud!)

PG = AJ (All paul needs to do is gain some weight and toss a lap top or two. Maybe buy a farm. Killer bees are optional).

NHL = AGR (They got sponsor money and know how to use it. Except our Jr. can drive a race car. And CC guys are not part time pilots during a race).

DCR = DnR (Keep coming back year after year with know visible means of support. Also the parking lot for 'popular' drivers.)

Insomniac
08-20-07, 10:26 AM
FCR = Penske (Self funded mega team that can't win given their resources)

Penske has Marlboro money.

robot9000
08-20-07, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I forget if this is the official "stealth" year or not.

How bout, Top team with deep pockets that can't seem to win consistantly :-)

Fio1
08-20-07, 06:58 PM

Where is his club at? He does look like the strip club owner who used to be the manger of a car dealership. :laugh:

Spicoli
08-20-07, 08:50 PM
Where is his club at? He does look like the strip club owner who used to be the manger of a car dealership. :laugh:

some in michigan, i have heard. who knows.

cameraman
08-20-07, 09:28 PM
You would think that iglooboi would have fully documented it by now along with every vice bust within a 50 mile radius of each one.

STD
08-20-07, 10:13 PM
PG is the best thing that has come along in iglooboi's world in a long time.

Rus'L
08-20-07, 10:44 PM
some in michigan, i have heard. who knows.

I thought he got out of the strip club business a long time ago. That venture was one of his earliest business moves.

Dr. Corkski
08-22-07, 10:46 AM
I thought he got out of the strip club business a long time ago. That venture was one of his earliest business moves.Nowdays he is stripping whatever credibility champ car has left.

greenie
08-22-07, 10:06 PM
So AR1 is reporting that the RSport collaboration is history. Another motor racing success for Gentilozzi!

:rofl:

opinionated ow
08-22-07, 10:10 PM
So AR1 is reporting that the RSport collaboration is history. Another motor racing success for Gentilozzi!

:rofl:

:spyplane:

ferrarigod
08-22-07, 11:53 PM
:spyplane:

Gentilozzi is a nice guy. He talked to OOW during Oz Indy. He has to be the right person to run Champ Car.

:tony:

opinionated ow
08-22-07, 11:57 PM
Gentilozzi is a nice guy. He talked to OOW during Oz Indy. He has to be the right person to run Champ Car.

:tony:

i like the bloke, doesn't mean i have to think he is the right guy to lead the series.

Ed_Severson
08-23-07, 08:46 AM

Revised entry list for Zolder shows "Rocketsports" and "RuSPORT" for the first time all season.

The whole deal came about because RuSPORT's contract with CDW requires Wilson to have a teammate. My SWAG is that this mid-season breakup indicates that CDW/Wilson have already signed a deal elsewhere for 2008+ (NHLR, anybody?) and without the need to keep CDW happy any longer, Pettit told Paul to go fly a kite.

tllips
08-23-07, 11:11 AM
Revised entry list for Zolder shows "Rocketsports" and "RuSPORT" for the first time all season.

The whole deal came about because RuSPORT's contract with CDW requires Wilson to have a teammate. My SWAG is that this mid-season breakup indicates that CDW/Wilson have already signed a deal elsewhere for 2008+ (NHLR, anybody?) and without the need to keep CDW happy any longer, Pettit told Paul to go fly a kite.

This is knid of funny. At the RA Fan Forum, Paul and Dan were sitting next to each other and answered a question about how great the arrangement has been. They did not say that they would do it again next year for sure. They also did say that the two teams were legally separate entities.

A week and a half later, its kaput! :laugh:

Fio1
08-23-07, 11:53 AM
R-Sport thing was a win-win for PG. I think RuSport brought more to the table then Rocketsport did. I wonder how Tag will do now? I bet his results will suffer.

Ed_Severson
08-23-07, 12:38 PM
R-Sport thing was a win-win for PG. I think RuSport brought more to the table then Rocketsport did.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jskong/orly.gif

greenie
08-24-07, 01:22 AM
R-Sport thing was a win-win for PG.

Nice "win" - sponge off someone else and reap the short term benefits, while all the while being a sucky poser. :thumbup:

I wonder if that tried and true technique is patentable???? :p

Champ Car would be benefited immeasurably IMO by ousting the likes of Gentilozzi and his posse and getting w/the priority of being a first rate business organization that's in the public eye and is desperately in need of things like sponsors.

greenie
08-24-07, 01:31 AM
and a p.s.:

GF and KK have thrown down and done what they can - particularly GF, who always seems to get ignored in innerweb circles but who truly has skin in the game and was singularly responsible (IMO) for keeping the turbos.

Gentilozzi has screwed over the series six ways to Sunday, and is responsible for a one car sham team that's screwing the pooch.

WTF??????????

robot9000
08-24-07, 09:36 AM
Hmmm...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Heather Haupt – – email: heatherh@rocketsportsracing.com

ROCKETSPORTS and RuSPORT PLAN TO CONTINUE THEIR BRANDING EFFORTS IN CHAMP CAR BY RE-ESTABLISHING THEIR NAMES WITHIN THE SERIES

(August 24, 2007) – For the 2007 Champ Car season, two winning teams, Rocketsports and RuSPORT, combined their efforts to campaign Alex Tagliani in the #8 Rocketsports Cosworth/DP01/Bridgestone and Justin Wilson in the #9 CDW Cosworth/DP01/Bridgestone. After running for half of the season under the banner name of RSPORTS, the two teams have decided to enhance their marketing effort by re-establishing their original team names. Both teams believe there is more image value in their historically branded names.

Rocketsports Racing is a company that has been in existence for 27 years, in which five of those seasons have been invested in the Champ Car World Series. To not have the Rocketsports name in existence this season, will neglect it from the opportunity to continue its branding history. The same goes for the RuSPORT team, now under the ownership of Dan Pettit, which has established its name in the Champ Car Atlantic Championship before making the move up to Champ Car four years ago. The two teams found it necessary to use their old names for strictly business reasons. Sponsor opportunities that were being worked on for a long time require the use of the well-established team names. The teams will continue to work very closely together and continue to enjoy the benefits of their joint relationship for the remainder of the 2007 Champ Car seasonTo be credited from this point on, the #8 Champ Car entry driven by Tagliani will return to running under the Rocketsports name, while the #9 CDW entry driven by Wilson will run under the RuSPORT name

About Rocketsports Racing
Based in East Lansing, Michigan, Rocketsports Racing was formed in 1985 and has grown into one of the most diverse and accomplished companies of its kind in North America. The Rocketsports name has long been associated with multiple victories in Trans-Am, IMSA, GTO and GTS Competition, for team owner and five-time Trans-Am Series Champion, Paul Gentilozzi. Rocketsports has also established a significant presence in the open-wheel scene with it involvement in the Champ Car World Series. In addition to their success on track, Rocketsports has become a leader in race engine and chassis design and construction. For more information, please visit www.rocketsportsracing.com

About RuSPORT

Founded in 2002 and based outside of Denver, Colorado, RuSPORT represents the very best in professional motorsports. As part of the Champ Car World Series, RuSPORT competes in 16 race events throughout North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. RuSPORT is a one-car team featuring a world class driver and outstanding crew members and support staff from Formula 1, Champ Car, IRL, NASCAR, Trans-Am and the Champ Car Atlantic Championship series. For more information, please visit
www.rusport.com

Easy
08-24-07, 11:15 AM
Hmmm...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Heather Haupt – – email: heatherh@rocketsportsracing.com

ROCKETSPORTS and RuSPORT PLAN TO CONTINUE THEIR BRANDING EFFORTS IN CHAMP CAR BY RE-ESTABLISHING THEIR NAMES WITHIN THE SERIES

Is that like continuing a marriage by getting a divorce and still having sex?

Dr. Corkski
08-24-07, 11:28 AM
Is that like continuing a marriage by getting a divorce and still having sex?Teammates with benefits.

STD
08-24-07, 01:22 PM
What a heavy load. :eek:

extramundane
08-24-07, 01:38 PM
One last ride...

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/4890/rsucksab6.jpg

Must be Justin Wilson's birthday too.

TKGAngel
08-24-07, 03:20 PM
Speed's reporting that the reason for the split is due to sponsorship. The word out of Europe is that PG has secured sponsorship that is "incompatible" with CDW.

cameraman
08-24-07, 03:52 PM
PG has "secured sponsorship", too bad it isn't on the car:rolleyes:

Sean O'Gorman
08-24-07, 04:02 PM
Speed's reporting that the reason for the split is due to sponsorship. The word out of Europe is that PG has secured sponsorship that is "incompatible" with CDW.

Webcam girls?

STD
08-24-07, 04:37 PM
PG has "secured sponsorship", too bad it isn't on the car:rolleyes:

http://www.lilmynx.com/ ;)

nrc
08-24-07, 05:58 PM

Wasn't there a rumor about a furrin' computer VAR that wanted to buy a team?

Fio1
08-24-07, 10:48 PM
Could be (sponsorship deal). One of the best way to get a sponsor is to tell the potential sponsor that one of their competitors is sponsoring a car in the series.

Indy
08-24-07, 11:42 PM
AVN?

SteveH
08-25-07, 01:20 AM
AVN?

close, Larry Flynt's Hustler Clubs :shakehead

greenie
08-25-07, 01:48 AM

Right on cue. :rofl:

A lot of credit has been given to Pook and CART for cleaning up the once seedy streets of Long Beach thru the Grand Prix. I wonder if Gentilozzi with his mad skills and empty pockets can bring that seediness back?

greenie
08-25-07, 01:54 AM
AVN?

Cheers on that good guess btw. :cool:

Indy
08-25-07, 10:13 PM
Cheers on that good guess btw. :cool:

Thanks. It was not much of a stretch, was it?

swift
08-26-07, 12:56 AM

was this going to be a traditonal sponsorship arrangement ($$) or just an agreement to put decals on the sidepods in exchange for unlimited private dances from "cinnamon"?

Indy
08-26-07, 01:17 AM
was this going to be a traditonal sponsorship arrangement ($$) or just an agreement to put decals on the sidepods in exchange for unlimited private dances from "cinnamon"?

If we are talking about this Cinnamon, I am so in.
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/97/micin1cw1.jpg

greenie
08-26-07, 08:57 PM
Thanks. It was not much of a stretch, was it?

Still a good call. :cool:

Speaking of stretches, it's funny how some are contorting to justify PG's actions.

I wonder how this is reconcilable:

(1) PG - w/the assistance of his illiterate minions, blatantly tries to thwart free speech/press by rooking RM's hard card; and

(2) PG - w/the assistance of his illiterate minions, relies on the free speech arguments to support his attempted money grab at porn dough.

Truly baffling. I wonder if the answer is that PG is basically broke, and would take money from any source regardless of the ramifications? I wonder if his supporters, a rapidly dwindling "group", know where their bread is buttered (or that of their ,,,leader,,,,), and would defend him no matter how asinine and absurd the situation gets?

Insomniac
08-26-07, 09:28 PM
Still a good call. :cool:

Speaking of stretches, it's funny how some are contorting to justify PG's actions.

I wonder how this is reconcilable:

(1) PG - w/the assistance of his illiterate minions, blatantly tries to thwart free speech/press by rooking RM's hard card; and

(2) PG - w/the assistance of his illiterate minions, relies on the free speech arguments to support his attempted money grab at porn dough.

Truly baffling. I wonder if the answer is that PG is basically broke, and would take money from any source regardless of the ramifications? I wonder if his supporters, a rapidly dwindling "group", know where their bread is buttered (or that of their ,,,leader,,,,), and would defend him no matter how asinine and absurd the situation gets?

Why aren't KK and GF at least as responsible? That seems a lot more absurd to me.

greenie
08-26-07, 09:39 PM
Why aren't KK and GF at least as responsible? That seems a lot more absurd to me.

Not saying they're not. But it's a sure bet that PG is - maybe not so much the others. Still, "illiterate minions" encompasses many minions. :p

Spicoli
08-26-07, 10:24 PM
serious question: what does (if anything) PG own or do for a living (besides "racing" )???

thanks.

ferrarigod
08-26-07, 11:40 PM
serious question: what does (if anything) PG own or do for a living (besides "racing" )???

thanks.

Hey, at least he isn't pimping his own daughter at these rumored gentlemen's clubs. I've heard rumors of people stooping very low to get ahead in the paddock.

Rogue Leader
08-27-07, 12:54 AM

thanks.

Commercial Real Estate... and from what I've read Rocketsports does more than just their Champcar team (But a lot of teams do that)....

Spicoli
08-27-07, 07:36 AM
Commercial Real Estate... and from what I've read Rocketsports does more than just their Champcar team (But a lot of teams do that)....

according to THEIR webiste, their 35 year history includes the last 5 years of CCWS, and this year's "select" Grand Am races with driver Drisi.

First off, let's talk about his inviolvment in CCWS as an owner of the series. Somebody out to revue their website and update it:

current & past sponsors:?

DHL Global Mail
Johnson Controls
Jaguar Cars
Futaba
Microchip
Bass Pro Shops

Series?

Rocketsports Racing offers many levels of sponsorship in the Bridgestone Present the Champ Car World Series Powered by Ford and the Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series.

TV?

15 race broadcast (3 on NBC, 4 on CBS and 8 on SPEED)
All 15 race broadcast re-aired on SPEED
Eight (8) 30 minute qualifying shows on SPEED

then, at the bottom of their webpages - you have a whole list of unoffical (sort of photoshopped) icons/logos for companies I'ven never even see associated with RocketSports EVER. :saywhat:

Not much of this makes sense. nor sounds very "legit".

One things is clear. He no unka Gerra.

Insomniac
08-27-07, 08:17 AM
Not saying they're not. But it's a sure bet that PG is - maybe not so much the others. Still, "illiterate minions" encompasses many minions. :p

My biggest problem is that KK and GF are supposed to be the majority owners and PG keeps screwing everything up as a minority owner, are they just sitting by while he does it or are they agreeing to it. Either way, they could block/stop these things or they're just as responsible regardless of whose idea it was.

STD
08-27-07, 09:08 AM
Why are some suscestible to con artists no matter their educational and social background?
Of course when reality hits the fan, they would be the first to bury their heads in embrasment.

Spicoli
08-27-07, 10:23 AM
Why are some suscestible to con artists no matter their educational and social background?
Of course when reality hits the fan, they would be the first to bury their heads in embrasment.

PG seems to be the eternal optimist. Not that there is anything wrong with that, unless of course it costs you your credibility, or worse your cash....:shakehead

He seems to have no problem playing loose with other people's money and influence. Why the let him continue doing that, is beyond me.:thumdown:

STD
08-27-07, 12:04 PM
PG seems to be the eternal optimist.

:eek: Eternal self promotor with a never ending supply of BS is more like it. :rofl: