PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Trama1

Ziggy
08-14-07, 01:24 PM
:thumbup: Dont know why the thread got locked down, but thanks for stopping by and tossing in your two cents.

We would not want to hear the truth now would we. Why? Why do we have to be so careful not to hurt that retards wittle feelings?

Let the fur fly, this retards fifteen minutes of fame are ,,,,,,,,,,,,, up

Ziggy

trauma1
08-14-07, 01:27 PM
got the Pope's number, he's about the only one i have'nt pissed off yet:rofl:

Sean O'Gorman
08-14-07, 01:40 PM
Was that thread closed because of personal insults, or because it became too confusing for anyone who speaks English to understand?

TravelGal
08-14-07, 02:18 PM
Sort of a toss up, ain't it?

But now that Ziggy has started this one, I get to toss in my final word on the subject, which I believe everyone will feel applies to everyone else. :D

Never argue with idiots. People watching may not be able to tell the difference.

trauma1
08-14-07, 02:45 PM
not arguementitive, just the facts:rolleyes:

nrc
08-14-07, 03:30 PM
Ziggy, you know better. We don't give a crap what anyone has to say about anything as long as they do it within the rules of the forum.

We simply have no interest in providing a forum for grade school name calling. Sure, we don't like Billy because he's ugly and his mom dresses him funny. Whatever, who cares, we're not interested and that's not what this forum is about.

If nobody cares enough to talk about Champ car racing beyond insulting their most dispised cheerleader or most hated gomer then this forum will eventually wither and die because that's not what we're here for.

trauma1
08-14-07, 03:52 PM
leave the names out but the RM and kirby situatiions had alot to do with backstabbing and dishonesty in ownership and others,

nrc
08-14-07, 04:04 PM
leave the names out but the RM and kirby situatiions had alot to do with backstabbing and dishonesty in ownership and others,

Let me clarify: I'm talking about individuals not associated with the series. Express whatever opinion you like about the people professionally associated with the series. Note that expressing an opinion is best achieved with full sentences and the appropriate amount of punctuation.

Ankf00
08-14-07, 04:22 PM
Sure, we don't like Billy because he's ugly and his mom dresses him funny. don't forget the B.O... the dress I can deal with, the stench? forget it!

Insomniac
08-14-07, 04:41 PM
Sort of a toss up, ain't it?

But now that Ziggy has started this one, I get to toss in my final word on the subject, which I believe everyone will feel applies to everyone else. :D

Never argue with idiots. People watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I always heard it as "Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Chief
08-14-07, 06:10 PM
This is the first time in 12 years CuC's klan and CART/CCWSer's have gotten on the same side of an issue! The ANTI-Miller faction!

Of course....now a new faction has formed that takes the open wheel war to new heights: The PRO-Miller faction!!!

The innerwebs are a-glow tonight....it sure is facinating to watch.:laugh:

Indy
08-14-07, 06:36 PM
This is the first time in 12 years CuC's klan and CART/CCWSer's have gotten on the same side of an issue! The ANTI-Miller faction!

Of course....now a new faction has formed that takes the open wheel war to new heights: The PRO-Miller faction!!!

The innerwebs are a-glow tonight....it sure is facinating to watch.:laugh:

Wait, I am confused. Is Miller Billy? If you mix two colors of koolaid do you get a slimy buffalo? Will Scott Speed be sporting a hicktard accent by spring?

I just can't keep up anymore. :gomer:

Chief
08-14-07, 08:54 PM
Wait, I am confused......I just can't keep up anymore. :gomer:
Wadda you talking about, it's all your fault....:tony:

Andrew Longman
08-14-07, 10:11 PM
If nobody cares enough to talk about Champ car racing beyond insulting their most dispised cheerleader or most hated gomer then this forum will eventually wither and die because that's not what we're here for.

Here! Here!

:thumbup:

The facts are that the OW battlefield is strewn with enough horrific carnage that any hack writer or internet poster can easily find stuff to back up a position of incompetence, doom and gloom. Shooting fish in a bucket.

Not exactly by choice I was at Watkins Glen this weekend instead of RA. Funny thing is about 150K showed up, a pretty good race happened and everyone, including the woman and her girlfirend sitting next to me who felt compelled to take their shirts off, had a good time and didn't bitch about the ownership.

ICS had a "successful" race with alms at MO because Honda saw reason to dump as many tickets as needed in the area.

CC had a successful race at RA because their promoter did what was needed to bring in the crowds.

Both series are a long way from creating the sponsor value needed to bring in big time sponsors needed to pay the real costs. Until it happens there will be lots of D&G and plenty of petty stories about sandwiches and hardcards that really mean nothing.

Sean Malone
08-14-07, 10:24 PM
Here! Here!

The facts are that the OW battlefield is strewn with enough horrific carnage that any hack writer or internet poster can easily find stuff to back up a position of incompetence, doom and gloom. Shooting fish in a bucket.

Not exactly by choice I was at Watkins Glen this weekend instead of RA. Funny thing is about 150K showed up, a pretty good race happened and everyone, including the woman and her girlfirend sitting next to me who felt compelled to take their shirts off, had a good time and didn't bitch about the ownership.

ICS had a "successful" race with alms at MO because Honda saw reason to dump as many tickets as needed in the area.

CC had a successful race at RA because their promoter did what was needed to bring in the crowds.

Both series are a long way from creating the sponsor value needed to bring in big time sponsors needed to pay the real costs. Until it happens there will be lots of D&G and plenty of petty stories about sandwiches and hardcards that really mean nothing.

I think it says a lot about an organization when they promote internet fans to board meetings. Maybe it's just me.

RusH
08-14-07, 11:15 PM
I think it says a lot about an organization when they promote internet fans to board meetings. Maybe it's just me.

+1:shakehead

nrc
08-14-07, 11:21 PM

I don't understand what you're talking about.

Don Quixote
08-14-07, 11:27 PM
I don't understand what you're talking about.
You know, the one who's mom dresses him funny. :D

TravelGal
08-15-07, 12:26 AM
I always heard it as "Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Never heard that. I like it. :rofl: :rofl:

nrc
08-15-07, 01:15 AM
You know, the one who's mom dresses him funny. :D

Billy got a promotion?

FTG
08-15-07, 08:03 AM

I think it means that the new owners have always had a plan to communicate with their adult customers using the Internet, and explains why those who refused to act like adults got the boot years ago. But maybe it's just me.

Sean O'Gorman
08-15-07, 08:59 AM
Focusing on fringe customers = always successful. :thumbup:

Warlock!
08-15-07, 10:28 AM
...the woman and her girlfirend sitting next to me who felt compelled to take their shirts off...
Pics.

Don Quixote
08-15-07, 11:31 AM
Pics.
Really. That's no better than saying that "I know who the new series sponsor is, but I can't talk about it". :D

Ankf00
08-15-07, 11:46 AM
Focusing on fringe customers = always successful. :thumbup:

who needs statistically relevant surveys when you've got a random guy off teh internets?

Racing Truth
08-15-07, 02:43 PM
I think it means that the new owners have always had a plan to communicate with their adult customers using the Internet, and explains why those who refused to act like adults got the boot years ago. But maybe it's just me.

Wow, just wow.:shakehead Lemme get this straight: The plan, ALL ALONG, was to "communicate with their adult customers using the Internet?" One, why was this plan on super-secret probation for the rest of us? Two, as many have said, the FantasyChildren don't count as functioning adults. Third, and most of all, a word about "New Media."

Yes, the blogosphere, message boards, YouTube and other new technologies are increasingly important. They can, if done responsibly, act as fact-checkers and a check on more traditionall institutions. The problem of course is knowing what is reliable and responsible and what is junk. Using a guerilla interweb strategy will inevitably fail if that's all you're going to focus on.

Furthermore, you seem to overstate the reach of New Media. Yes, a good number of people use the 'Net, but in varying degrees. Most do so for either e-mail, other necessities, or silly diversion. The chances of someone who COULD, under certain circumstances, become a CC fan just finding ChampCar online by some accident are slim to none.

I know, I know, NICHE. Fine (I disagree, but we'll let that go), but to even qualify as niche, you need more than 10,000 diehard interweb fans. That's no niche. That is a freaking joke.

nrc
08-15-07, 02:47 PM
who needs statistically relevant surveys when you've got a random guy off teh internets?

87% of all statistics are made up anyway.

cameraman
08-15-07, 02:59 PM
87% of all statistics are made up anyway.

I thought it was 92.46%

Insomniac
08-15-07, 03:33 PM
100% of statistics are cited when they favor the person citing them (and the other side says they're meaningless). :)

Easy
08-15-07, 04:11 PM

Its like a modern day version of using a "religious leader" to promote a powdered fruit drink. Excellent plan.

Ankf00
08-15-07, 04:12 PM
Aw, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forty percent of all people know that.

trauma1
08-15-07, 05:50 PM
well where are the rest of the bodies buried, this is making CC and PG look like fred nation

Spicoli
08-15-07, 06:37 PM
well where are the rest of the bodies buried, this is making CC and PG look like fred nation

Fred's a good salesman with a s***** product line.

and a fat - assed paycheck that keeps him there. :laugh:

FCYTravis
08-15-07, 07:08 PM
Its like a modern day version of using a "religious leader" to promote a powdered fruit drink. Excellent plan.

:rofl: :laugh:

Easy, you ought to be a comedian.

RTKar
08-15-07, 09:17 PM
I suspect the "new media" will kill television like television killed radio. :rolleyes:

G.
08-16-07, 11:31 AM
...the woman and her girlfirend sitting next to me who felt compelled to take their shirts off...

Pics.

quoted for the TRUTH

shaggy_socal
08-17-07, 03:26 PM
I suspect the "new media" will kill television like television killed radio. :rolleyes:

TV is still a push medium. We may have the ability to choose channels, but for the most part networks dictate when shows are scheduled. Tivo has certainly begun changing how we watch TV, but it's going to be a while until TV becomes a true pull medium where we choose to watch what we want when we want.

I'll pull a number outta my butt and say within 15 years TV and the internet will be one and the same.

Slightly OT, I posted your John Stuart Mill's On Liberty quote over at CCF. We'll see how it plays.

trauma1
08-17-07, 03:49 PM
oh that will last a long time over there, and the time limit for this thread imo will be up soon, hell lock them all

trauma1
08-17-07, 04:49 PM
TV is still a push medium. We may have the ability to choose channels, but for the most part networks dictate when shows are scheduled. Tivo has certainly begun changing how we watch TV, but it's going to be a while until TV becomes a true pull medium where we choose to watch what we want when we want.

I'll pull a number outta my butt and say within 15 years TV and the internet will be one and the same.

Slightly OT, I posted your John Stuart Mill's On Liberty quote over at CCF. We'll see how it plays.

you and c-boy are on the car makers kaka list now, they are pissed again:cry:

shaggy_socal
08-17-07, 04:59 PM
you and c-boy are on the car makers kaka list now, they are pissed again:cry:

9 times outta 10 I'm ignored anyway so what do I have to lose?

Indy
08-17-07, 05:34 PM

Linkie?

And for the record, I like your posts. Hell, I am even warming up to trauma1. :saywhat: :rofl:

trauma1
08-17-07, 05:46 PM
Linkie?

And for the record, I like your posts. Hell, I am even warming up to trauma1. :saywhat: :rofl:

god are they paraniod, they have hit CF standards, the invsible enemy of CC is doing this,and now some tard wants CC to hire an investigator, just to fing funny:gomer:

"Call me paranoid, I do not GAS, it may be happening. If I were the CCWS I'd secretly hire a top flight investigative firm to check this out.

Seems far too coincidental, and not at all beyond the "enemy."

trauma1
08-17-07, 05:47 PM
Linkie?

it's FUBAR to you:rofl:

Racing Truth
08-17-07, 05:52 PM
god are they paraniod, they have hit CF standards, the invsible enemy of CC is doing this,and now some tard wants CC to hire an investigator, just to fing funny:gomer:

"Call me paranoid, I do not GAS, it may be happening. If I were the CCWS I'd secretly hire a top flight investigative firm to check this out.

Wow, I mean wow! Heh, they're cutting costs everywhere, but they'll pay a "top flight invest. firm?" Riiiiiiight.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

trauma1
08-17-07, 05:54 PM
Wow, I mean wow! Heh, they're cutting costs everywhere, but they'll pay a "top flight invest. firm?" Riiiiiiight.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

just amazing has Wilkie and phaff joined CCF:rofl:

Indy
08-17-07, 06:05 PM

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9117/17236dj5.jpg

Indy
08-17-07, 06:08 PM
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6627/paranoidma1.jpg

Indy
08-17-07, 06:12 PM
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7075/paranoidav0.png

Indy
08-17-07, 06:13 PM
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1726/paranoiduy8.jpg

shaggy_socal
08-17-07, 06:42 PM
Linkie?

Thank You.

Read at your own risk.
http://www.champcarfanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46948

Ankf00
08-17-07, 06:51 PM
somehow I get the feeling that such discourse was commonplace in the Enron boardroom circa 2000

Racing Truth
08-17-07, 08:10 PM
Thank You.

Read at your own risk.
http://www.champcarfanatics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46948

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Not surprised it came from who it did, though. That fool might be one of the most brainwashed shills out there.

A couple months back, at Dolan's, he tells us, in essence, "You just don't understand what plan Johnson et al have for the series." He never elaborated.

RTKar
08-17-07, 08:16 PM

extramundane
08-17-07, 10:00 PM
Linkie?

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3171/651280356x237wt0.jpg :thumbup:

Spicoli
08-17-07, 10:05 PM
:rofl:

Indy
08-18-07, 12:34 AM
Minute by minute, baby... :rofl:

TravelGal
08-18-07, 02:18 AM

I'm ignored more than you are. nyah nyah nyah.

RTKar's Mill quote on liberty is one of the very first emails in my computer inbox. Seems like I got it during 7th gear dayz???

Guys, you posted a link so I read the thread. There's 10 minutes I'll never get back. Excuse me but I must go adjust my tinfoil hat.

greenie
08-18-07, 02:43 AM
A couple months back, at Dolan's, he tells us, in essence, "You just don't understand what plan Johnson et al have for the series." He never elaborated.

Maybe the hidden plan is to:

1) Silence media access by denying them credentials thereby reducing the already minuscule coverage and antagonizing everyone but fascists, draft dodgers, and/or commies;

2) Lower ratings further by maintaining anemic car counts and disincentivizing all comers with such perks as the most dumbass schedule in major motorsports history;

3) Shrink sponsorship and hospitality to the max possible shrinkage (and when reached, keep at it); and

4) Enforce all the above by sabotaging any momentum thru methods such as making dumbass comments like "I wouldn't go to Portland either" (or whatever the hell that jacktard said);

Perhaps the plan is to make Champ Car so unpopular and sucky that it absorbs all time and space, like a black hole does, and thereby has the inverse success of controlling everything thru suckage?

If that's the plan, I'm impressed. :cool:

opinionated ow
08-18-07, 09:41 AM
this is why I like this forum. We are civilly talking about the issues with our sport. :thumbup: (and a few ccfantasies gags are funny too ;) )

Sean Malone
08-18-07, 12:45 PM

1) Silence media access by denying them credentials thereby reducing the already minuscule coverage and antagonizing everyone but fascists, draft dodgers, and/or commies;

2) Lower ratings further by maintaining anemic car counts and disincentivizing all comers with such perks as the most dumbass schedule in major motorsports history;

3) Shrink sponsorship and hospitality to the max possible shrinkage (and when reached, keep at it); and

4) Enforce all the above by sabotaging any momentum thru methods such as making dumbass comments like "I wouldn't go to Portland either" (or whatever the hell that jacktard said);

Perhaps the plan is to make Champ Car so unpopular and sucky that it absorbs all time and space, like a black hole does, and thereby has the inverse success of controlling everything thru suckage?

Champ Car should shut it's doors and become a members only private "adult sport entertainment festival". Gentlelucy can use his strip club contacts to bring in the multi-billion dollar "adult industry" sponsors. Charge $5000 per ticket for corporate packages. A pr0n B2B with true "hospitality tents" and oh yeah, some race cars when you come out for air. :cool:

cameraman
08-18-07, 01:09 PM
Charge $5000 per ticket for corporate packages. A pr0n B2B with true "hospitality tents" and oh yeah, some race cars when you come out for air. :cool:

If there was any way on earth that Gentiloser could have done that without several dozen felony convictions we would have it right now.

devilmaster
08-18-07, 01:14 PM

I read that, and all I could think of was the old cheers episode where they try and teach woody high finance by playing monopoly.... :rofl: :thumbup: