PDA

View Full Version : speedtv needs to sack up.

ferrarigod
08-13-07, 01:43 PM
we need this:
'International Challenge of Go-Kart Champs' event in Brazil.

They used to show the elf masters, but haven't in years from what i've noticed. This would be a great even to cover, and beside Champ Cars last race in December :laugh: Nothing else is going on in racing.

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40337

Schu to join Massa in all-star kart race

Michael Schumacher will return to the track later this year when he takes part in the 'International Challenge of Go-Kart Champs' event in Brazil.

The retired legend will join former Ferrari team-mate Felipe Massa in the annual race which will see star names from the world of motor sport compete against each other on the Ingeles kart track in Florianopolis from November 24-25.

Massa has confirmed that the seven-time world champion will be racing alongside him on track again just over a year on from his retirement from Formula 1.

"In fact, Michael should come for last year’s race, but he was already committed with his children’s vacation,” he said.

“In the beginning of this season, he asked me when it would happen this year.

“With the date confirmed, he said he would study his agenda.

“During the European GP, in Nurburgring, he told me I could count on him.

"It will be such a pleasure to receive him in Brazil, especially for the race," he added.

“We like each other, and his presence represents the importance, seriousness and professionalism of the event.”

The event will be Schumacher’s first public race since his final grand prix in Brazil last October and he will also be joined in the star-studded line-up by two other former Ferrari colleagues, Rubens Barrichello and Luca Badoer.

Schumacher will then hit the track again just three weeks later when he heads to the new Wembley Stadium for the Race of Champions event.

mueber
08-22-07, 07:48 AM
That would qualify, almost, as racing. Speed doesn't air racing. Speed airs "reality" shows, Pinks, and NASCAR talk shows.

My cable bill keeps going up, but the amount of TV I watch keeps going down.