PDA

View Full Version : CoTANKS at the Glen

Winston Wolfe
08-12-07, 06:29 PM
Interesting race to say the least.

Nice to see an old Champ Car guy get a little coverage today. Just wondering though, how much does a guy like Patreek get for the race today ? Is he paid to drive with a flat fee and percentage of winnings???? Does anyone know...

Bad day for me in the OffCamber Yahoo fantasy league:shakehead ... looks like I will be giving up first place today, where I have been for most of the season... Harvick and Monty destroyed alot of point totals for many in the top 10....

Glad to see JPM have his first real confrontation with another driver today. I think he came out looking pretty good after it all.... Harvick seems to be a pretty good "poseur" as a tuff guy.... I think his wife will straighten him out once she gets out of the hair and make-up trailer....

Sean Malone
08-12-07, 07:49 PM
I don't have a clue what you are talking about. I think I'm better off. :)

jonovision_man
08-12-07, 07:58 PM
I caught bits when ChampCar was on break... looked pretty entertaining.

Harvick better buy JPM dinner or something for that one. :p JPM got nailed from behind, his car goes into Harvick's and it's JPM's fault? I know Harvick didn't see it, but maybe he should have asked or something. :)

jono

Winston Wolfe
08-12-07, 08:25 PM
I don't have a clue what you are talking about. I think I'm better off. :)

DVR is a beautiful thing !:thumbup:

eiregosod
08-13-07, 08:02 AM

Nice to see an old Champ Car guy get a little coverage today. Just wondering though, how much does a guy like Patreek get for the race today ? Is he paid to drive with a flat fee and percentage of winnings???? Does anyone know...

Bad day for me in the OffCamber Yahoo fantasy league:shakehead ... looks like I will be giving up first place today, where I have been for most of the season... Harvick and Monty destroyed alot of point totals for many in the top 10....

Glad to see JPM have his first real confrontation with another driver today. I think he came out looking pretty good after it all.... Harvick seems to be a pretty good "poseur" as a tuff guy.... I think his wife will straighten him out once she gets out of the hair and make-up trailer....

JPM wans't going to be pushed around for something that he did not do :thumbup:

JPM has been running very well on the low banked tracks , once they go back to the higher banked tracks he'll be a further 5 places behind.

TKGAngel
08-13-07, 08:11 AM

The broadcasters sure got a lot of use out of the Patreek streaking at Mid-Ohio clip, that's for sure.

I have no doubt that Delana Harvick will slap some sense into her hubby. After he won at Montreal last week, she smacked him in Victory Lane for wrecking "her cars" (Hornaday and Fellows) out of the race.

Wheel-Nut
08-13-07, 10:00 AM
I was hoping Montoya was going to "broke his f**king head." :laugh:

jonovision_man
08-13-07, 12:53 PM
^^^ :rofl: