PDA

View Full Version : Danican't Rips Dan a New One

pchall
08-10-07, 11:33 AM
And I'd bet that Dan would like that.

Danica rips Wheldon after wreck-filled day at Michigan
August 6, 2007

By Bruce Martin PA SportsTicker Contributing Editor

BROOKLYN, Michigan (Ticker) -- Dan Wheldon has a well-deserved reputation of being a "lady's man."

Why didn't the copy editor catch that and correct it to "lady man". ;)

"Dan just came up and hit Dario and Dario flipped around," Patrick said. "Dan drives really aggressively out there. He said it himself on pit lane at Milwaukee that he's tougher. I don't know if tougher means rougher, because he doesn't play completely fair out there. I even said that on my radio, 'Dan better play fair today. I'm serious because he likes to drive up and intimidate you.'

A nice observation from a driver who obviously hated to have another car anywhere near her all the way back when I first watched on the track in BDPS and Atlantics.

It's time to retire, chicklet, and work on pushing out Hospenthal's puppies. Not that he's probably doing anything that might make that happen. :rolleyes:

trauma1
08-10-07, 12:28 PM
she's a slut but she's earl's slut

peasant
08-10-07, 09:52 PM
Hate to be fair to her, but I don't beleive this is the first time of heard Wheldon drives dangerously on Ovals.Kanaan and Dixon both made similar comments without pointing fingers.

Fio1
08-10-07, 11:00 PM
If we ever see a 20 lap dash between Weldon, Hornish & Scheckter at Texas one of them will win, one will get killed and the other will get blamed for causing the crash.

TravelGal
08-11-07, 01:40 AM
Statements seem pretty mild to me considering some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth. Also pretty *^&(* since she makes that car as wide as it is long whenever she wants to get someone in trouble.

oddlycalm
08-11-07, 02:37 PM
Danican't Rips Dan a New One Geez Pete I'm surprised she managed it. Word is that he already had a #12 extra wide....:eek:

oc

Jervis Tetch 1
08-11-07, 06:27 PM
she's a slut but she's earl's slut:laugh:

Spicoli
08-13-07, 02:41 AM
needs more mattress.

http://i18.tinypic.com/6glt1mp.jpg

Jervis Tetch 1
08-19-07, 09:47 PM
:rofl:

nissan gtp