PDA

View Full Version : I just fell in love with Jemele Hill

spinner26
08-09-07, 03:34 PM
I feel compelled to divulge this before getting into what's bothering me.

I like Danica Patrick. She's been fantastic for the Indy Racing League. She's made the circuit relevant, and made her races appointment TV for me. I don't mind her posing suggestively for magazines -- as long as she doesn't bare it all for Playboy -- because she is an attractive, smart woman who has handled the attention given to her looks responsibly.

Danica shouldn't talk too much ... until she starts winning.
But Patrick needs to do one, tiny little thing.

Be quiet.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/070808&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos2:eek: :thumbup:

Don Quixote
08-09-07, 03:47 PM
Patrick was in full whiner mode after Sunday's Firestone Indy 400 at Michigan International Speedway -- known more succinctly as yet another race Patrick didn't win.
:laugh: :laugh:

trauma1
08-09-07, 03:56 PM
ouch:gomer:

Patrick needs to figure out how not to go down the same path as Michelle Wie and Anna Kournikova. Granted, she seems much more dedicated and serious than the winless Kournikova ever was. But Patrick and Wie are running neck and neck when it comes to making excuses for why their hype hasn't translated to wins.
When you're a woman seeking credibility in a male sport, and you have zero wins as currency, the last thing you can afford to do is blame anyone else for your lack of success. Last year, Patrick's car was supposedly at fault. This year, it's Wheldon. Either way, nobody cares. Just win, Danica

TKGAngel
08-09-07, 03:57 PM
Patrick's teammates at Andretti Green Racing have reportedly threatened to cut off her hair when she wins her first IndyCar race.

:eek: :eek:

Maybe she's strategically not winning races just to avoid her teammates?

chop456
08-09-07, 04:17 PM
:eek: :eek:

Maybe she's strategically not winning races just to avoid her teammates?

I doubt it. Being bald might make her more desirable to her husband.

Methanolandbrats
08-09-07, 04:56 PM
I doubt it. Being bald might make her more desirable to her husband. They said they would cut her hair, not shave her :D

Wally
08-09-07, 04:59 PM
...:laugh: ...

Wally
08-09-07, 05:04 PM
""what she's done this season -- eight top-10 finishes in 12 starts""

Just curious of the those eight how many had ten or less cars running at the end?;)

Chief
08-09-07, 09:06 PM
I like Danica too......I like it when she gets real nervous when sandwiched by two other cars while three-wide and starts over reacting by sawing the wheel back and forth rapidly waggling the rear of the car, most likey the cause of the next occurance of the "big one" will result from it. Then, she'll have done even more for the IRL.

stroker
08-09-07, 11:35 PM
Yep. She had a perfect view of Dario's flip and she damn well saw the hulk after it was towed back to the shop.

Betcha she looked long and hard at what was left of that roll bar.

Jervis Tetch 1
08-11-07, 06:28 PM
The Gonad Gomers at TF have their panties in a tizzy, that's for sure. Truth hurts. :gomer: