PDA

View Full Version : HOley COw

BigIrlFan
08-07-07, 01:12 AM
TOUgh weekedn for you CARt strret race loosers. On SAt you saw a BUsh race at MOntreyall and it was bettern anything CARt never did there. ANd with more crowds to hahahahaha ANd then SUnday you get to wathc a race at a nother track you been kicked out of. hahahahahah SUCks to be you. DONt it?

THe future of racing aint the DPo1 THe FUture was yesterday at MIChagin. THE IRl showed you agin hows its done. ANd its now done at MIChagin. I got my recap right here http://www.iambif.com/bif/

THANks for watching suckers hahahahahaha

BIf#

THe IRl - VISions taking flight

greenie
08-07-07, 03:03 AM
"COUple of warm up crashes before the big one just to get hte crowd into it."

I hadn't realized the brilliance in the earl choreography until that was pointed out. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

eiregosod
08-07-07, 01:08 PM
"HEll, MARcos doned it twice all ready this year."

:rofl:

Badger
08-08-07, 10:22 AM
Next Summer go see the IRL Big Air Competition at the X-Games.

Sean Malone
08-08-07, 10:41 PM
AFter the trhill a minite race yesterday and the full grandstand I bet MSI wishes they could have us back. HElls BElles Id go back next year.

Your subtle entendre never ceases to amaze me BiF. Bravo! Someday I hope we learn who you really are. Brilliantly funny none the less.

opinionated ow
08-08-07, 11:14 PM
Your subtle entendre never ceases to amaze me BiF. Bravo! Someday I hope we learn who you really are. Brilliantly funny none the less.

i was trying to figure out whether he meant belleville high banks or belle-clair speedway, but you hit the mark