PDA

View Full Version : The Last Foyt Futility Watch

pchall
08-05-07, 09:26 AM
It's no longer entertaining to mock Foyt Racing and the IRL these days, so this bit of schtick has clearly run its course. Heck, motorsports in general has lost most of its appeal to me.

It was fun while it lasted, though.

Spicoli
08-05-07, 09:51 AM
It's no longer entertaining to mock Foyt Racing and the IRL these days, so this bit of schtick has clearly run its course. Heck, motorsports in general has lost most of its appeal to me.

It was fun while it lasted, though.

HUH?:saywhat:

making fun of that Fat sunnabish is an artforum and required by any CCWS fan. Hell, Sammich is is right up there with FTG in terms of hypocrisy, dumbness, and overall responsibilty for the toilet we now have called AOWR.

Don't quit on me baby. :shakehead

G.
08-05-07, 10:50 AM
get your ass to RA. It'll cure what ails ya!

stroker
08-05-07, 12:03 PM
Well, hell, "Milka Futility" is redundant...

Methanolandbrats
08-05-07, 12:25 PM
As long as that family is alive and dodging bees, dozers and catchfences, they need to be held accountable...........keep up the good work :thumbup:

dando
08-05-07, 01:31 PM
Pete, mocking Foyt goes hand-in-hand with FTG h8in', yo. Keep it going. :cool:

-Kevin

Chief
08-05-07, 01:54 PM
Peter, if we quit they win. End that European vacation BS, punch the clock and get back to work. Imploding the IRL is serious work.

Ha8in' is important business.....we're on a mission from god.

TKGAngel
08-05-07, 02:14 PM
we're on a mission from god.

We're getting open wheel back together? ;)

devilmaster
08-05-07, 02:28 PM
We're getting open wheel back together? ;)

even the almighty can't do some things..... :rofl:

Spicoli
08-05-07, 03:00 PM
See? people love you,,,please don;t go,,,

:runs:

Sean O'Gorman
08-05-07, 06:16 PM
You should take up autocrossing. I'd be entirely out of interest in motorsports if it weren't for the fact that its so much more enjoyable when you actually have a stake in whats going on in the event.

doppelganger
08-05-07, 06:28 PM
You should take up autocrossing. I'd be entirely out of interest in motorsports if it weren't for the fact that its so much more enjoyable when you actually have a stake in whats going on in the event.

Shut up! Perhaps if you hadn't been such a jerk posting in past futility threads, pchall would still find fun in them. I found them entertaining and hope he continues.

Methanolandbrats
08-05-07, 06:44 PM
You should take up autocrossing. I'd be entirely out of interest in motorsports if it weren't for the fact that its so much more enjoyable when you actually have a stake in whats going on in the event. You never were into motorsports because it went to hell before your balls even dropped. As far as autocrossing goes, it has as much relevance to real motorsports as hanging a hoop from WalMart on your garage has to do with the Final Four.

cart7
08-05-07, 06:56 PM
Looks like a big one. big crash on the back stretch. Dario goes airborne for quite awhile. 7 cars left in the race.

Gnam
08-05-07, 07:54 PM
The Foytility is the original never ending story.
Just when you think it's over, foytility strikes! :D

Sean O'Gorman
08-05-07, 08:05 PM
Shut up! Perhaps if you hadn't been such a jerk posting in past futility threads, pchall would still find fun in them. I found them entertaining and hope he continues.

If pc's only remaining interest in motorsports was to follow a team he disliked, I'm sure my posts had little effect.

You never were into motorsports because it went to hell before your balls even dropped. As far as autocrossing goes, it has as much relevance to real motorsports as hanging a hoop from WalMart on your garage has to do with the Final Four.

Doesn't matter what you think, still beats spectating. Has anything new and exciting happened to road racing in the past five years?

G.
08-07-07, 01:30 PM
we're on a mission from god.Seems that there might need to be a "god futility watch".;)

AJ's brushes with the reaper (http://www.pjstar.com/stories/080507/JAN_BDVTC05V.077.php)

It's no secret A.J. Foyt almost was unbeatable in a race car. But it seems he's close to invincible off the track, too.
Foyt cheated death one more time Thursday when a bulldozer he was operating plunged into a lake and landed upside down, forcing the 72-year-old with damaged legs to extricate himself from the cage.

"I came awful close this time," Foyt said. "It scared me."

The incident is one of a string of near-death experiences Foyt has survived. Many of them occurred when he wasn't racing.

It goes on to list bad juju with Foyt.

JohnHKart
08-07-07, 09:02 PM
Well if Pchall's dropping out I'm sure one of the rest of us can fire up the Foytility instead. Fire Away.

John