PDA

View Full Version : Gurney for President!

NismoZ
08-04-07, 03:28 PM
Alex said if he'd figured out how to right foot brake sooner he might have had a successful open wheel career. Doesn't seem to be helping Tracy much. Fun to see Gurney carving up the field after a slow pit stop. 9th to 3rd. It was a great drive, passing some really good drivers. I see the DPs lapped Montreal at 1:35 and the Busch cars at 1:43., same as the GT Pontiac GXP R. Atlantics 1:31, CC 1:18 and F-1 1:12 for comparison.

Accipiter
08-04-07, 04:58 PM
Alex's last two drives have been brilliant. Someome really should try to slip him into a Champ car.

redmist
08-04-07, 08:32 PM
?, tracy was always a right foot braker, switched to left foot last year. seems like he had a sucessful openwheel career.

FCYTravis
08-04-07, 09:58 PM
I think you mean left foot brake :)

We would have won that race if not for a bum wheel gun. Alex's drive back through the field kept us right in the championship fight. Lost some to the 10 but gained a bunch on the 01.

Nine points, three cars, three races. Gonna be a hell of a battle.

If we win out the rest of the season, we win the title no matter what anyone else does. Ambitious? Yeah, damn sure it is. Can Alex, Jon and this team do it? I think so.

NismoZ
08-05-07, 07:53 AM
Of course I did...I must be a left brained thinker...or is that right? Hated true/false tests, too!:gomer: