PDA

View Full Version : CABs at teh brix

Winston Wolfe
07-31-07, 01:41 AM
Anyone catch Smoke in the post fence climbing deal at teh brix-yard on Sunday?
After he does his typical "I dont see any of you reporters types trying to climb this fence" comments since they have all noticed how tired he his after hauling his bacon-hips up the fence after a win..... he is asked "How does it feel\ What are you emotions \ What are you thinking right now, after your second win.... put it in perspective\ what does this mean to you" type of b.s questions - to which TS replied something to the effect of " the first victory was for me - this one is for all the fans who supported me and put up with all of the bull****...." - and this was on live TV...... dat's gonna cost him BIG !:gomer:

I dont know how many times Rusty said "Juan Pablo's first time here at the brickyard"......

They kept harping on how much an honor it was to be there at teh brix and how it was sacred grown, and what it means to be there, etc. etc., etc....
:tony:

Rogue Leader
07-31-07, 07:44 AM
I love how they keep beating the JPM Rookie drum, that guy is the furthest thing from a "Rookie" they could get and had more talent in his left pinky than 3/4 of the field there. And I'm no JPM fan.....

Accipiter
07-31-07, 10:57 AM
this one is for all the fans who supported me and put up with all of the bull****...."

He means his bull****, right? ;)

oddlycalm
07-31-07, 02:33 PM
I love how they keep beating the JPM Rookie drum, that guy is the furthest thing from a "Rookie" they could get and had more talent in his left pinky than 3/4 of the field there. And I'm no JPM fan..... They are just playing to their audience which in this case includes a large percentage of brain dead nose pickers that have never been to the other side of town. Appealing to the lowest common denominator is instrumental to NASCAR's commercial success and they do it shamelessly.

oc

TKGAngel
08-01-07, 09:48 AM
Ratings for the Brickyard are down 14% over last year. I know the move to cable accounts for some of that drop, but 14% is not good, considering this was supposed to be ESPN's triumphant return to NASCAR coverage.

Sean Malone
08-01-07, 09:54 AM
They are just playing to their audience which in this case includes a large percentage of brain dead nose pickers that have never been to the other side of town. Appealing to the lowest common denominator is instrumental to NASCAR's commercial success and they do it shamelessly.

oc

well put. I'm in total agreement.