PDA

View Full Version : Dalziel Out for San Jose

TKGAngel
07-24-07, 07:30 PM
Ryan Dalziel, driver of the #28 DP01 for Pacific Coast Motorsports suffered a broken collarbone while training on his bicycle Tuesday morning. As a result of the injury, Dalziel will miss the San Jose Grand Prix at Redback Raceway. Dalziel will consult with Dr. Terry Trammell in the next few days to determine his eligibility for round ten of the Champ Car World Series at Road America. The Scottish rookie will be back in the car for his "home" races in Europe in September.

http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=11943

Substitute driver to be announced ASAP.

TravelGal
07-24-07, 08:18 PM
That SUCKS!

oh, maybe the wrong forum for such language?

Who can we dredge up now? We missed the Canadian races so Ranger doesn't seem like a good bet. What about Halliday? WTF might as wellllllllllllllll.

Indy
07-24-07, 08:32 PM
That SUCKS!

oh, maybe the wrong forum for such language?

Who can we dredge up now? We missed the Canadian races so Ranger doesn't seem like a good bet. What about Halliday? WTF might as wellllllllllllllll.

Ummm, we have received a complaint about your obscene, abusive and threatening language...

nrc
07-24-07, 09:11 PM
That sucks! D'Oh!

I'm serious. The team was just starting to show some progress and Diazel looked fast in Edmonton before his spin. :(

Wheel-Nut
07-24-07, 09:13 PM
My guess would be Moreno.

extramundane
07-24-07, 09:52 PM
Oddly enough, it was a bike wreck many years ago that caused Alex Figge to break his talent bone.

Methanolandbrats
07-24-07, 10:00 PM
He would have been out longer if he had been injured playing tennis. :gomer:

RHR_Fan
07-24-07, 10:30 PM
Dalziel pulled a Carpentier. ;)

Hope he's able to to race in Road America! And as much as I like Pupo, I hope someone else gets the ride. Although he wouldn't have any experience in the new car.

~Nicole

Boatdesigner
07-24-07, 11:26 PM
Scott Speed may be available soon!:D How about a little Nelsonmania? Has he been hanging out at the track lately?

nrc
07-24-07, 11:46 PM
I'd love to see Jon Fogarty in the car. He has a history with PCM, but he'll be in a racing crapotypes the weekend of Road America and it probably doesn't make sense to go to anyone who can't go for as long as Dalziel is out.

TravelGal
07-25-07, 01:03 AM
Ummm, we have received a complaint about your obscene, abusive and threatening language...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spicoli
07-25-07, 01:26 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i am tired of the hate.:(

Indy
07-25-07, 01:30 AM
i am tired of the hate.:(

Ok, who stole Spicoli's login?

Spicoli
07-25-07, 01:31 AM
Ok, who stole Spicoli's login?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVzYObvmV6E

sorry, wrong forum. here's some ted nugent to make it up to you.:thumbup:

Indy
07-25-07, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVzYObvmV6E

sorry, wrong forum. here's some ted nugent to make it up to you.

:thumbup: :gomer: :thumbup: :gomer:

FTG
07-25-07, 11:08 AM
I got it from the kitty next door.

Gnam
07-25-07, 11:14 AM
Oddly enough, it was a bike wreck many years ago that caused Alex Figge to break his talent bone.
:D

One more vote for Nelsonmania. :thumbup:
Has he even tested a DP01?

KLang
07-25-07, 12:01 PM
:D

One more vote for Nelsonmania. :thumbup:
Has he even tested a DP01?

I think he ran some at Sebring didn't he???

Too bad about Dalziel, he and the team seemed to be improving the last few races. Hopefully this won't set them back too bad.

Don Quixote
07-25-07, 12:53 PM
Me too. Put me on the Nelsonmania bandwagon. :D

Gnam
07-25-07, 01:18 PM
rumor over at CCF has Mario D in for Dalziel. Which leaves who at PKV?

TravelGal
07-25-07, 01:58 PM
Rumor? Sorry but THREE people (I was one of them) reminded the CCF faithful that Dominguez was said to be in for Gommendy and Gommendy is said to be out for TWO weeks.

I hate to see a decent place slip but it becomes more and more obvious that most of the posters pay little attention to anything but their own post count.

Who knows, maybe they're right but it would be the blind squirrel/nut thing if they were.

Insomniac
07-25-07, 02:05 PM
rumor over at CCF has Mario D in for Dalziel. Which leaves who at PKV?

Pure speculation obviously, but maybe Gommendy is out longer and we have Mario Dominguez to PCM and Scott Speed to PKV (Red Bull).

FTG
07-25-07, 02:46 PM
I hate to see a decent place slip but it becomes more and more obvious that most of the posters pay little attention to anything but their own post count.

True. You can tell the quality of a forum by how much attention people pay to cool Youtube videos. (I haven't even seen the skateboard riding bull dog over there.)

mueber
07-25-07, 04:03 PM
What is amazing is how many people are available. My vote is for a young guy who did Atlantics. Whatever happened to Valiente?

pferrf1
07-25-07, 05:26 PM
Dominguez is in for PCM.

Gnam
07-25-07, 05:40 PM
"That is some weird, wild stuff..."

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/2063/johnnycarsonyv5.jpg

GLenz
07-25-07, 06:41 PM
What is amazing is how many people are available. My vote is for a young guy who did Atlantics. Whatever happened to Valiente?
Grand Am **** box racing

TravelGal
07-25-07, 08:38 PM
Dominguez is in for PCM.

Just saw that. Like I said, even a blind squirrel.......

Does this mean Gommendy is ready to go or what??

Insomniac
07-27-07, 12:33 PM
Just saw that. Like I said, even a blind squirrel.......

Does this mean Gommendy is ready to go or what??

Gommendy is back.

FCYTravis
07-27-07, 01:19 PM
Grand Am **** box racing
Like all the other talented drivers that Champ Car team owners ignored for the last 10 years or so.

GLenz
07-27-07, 02:37 PM
Like all the other talented drivers that Champ Car team owners ignored for the last 10 years or so.
True enough. There is a bunch of 'em.

GLenz
07-31-07, 02:10 PM

http://www.nascar.com/races/bg/2007/23/data/entry_list.html

Valiente in Buschmobile for Montreal.