PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Ohio Race Notes

pressdog
07-22-07, 11:23 PM
Everyone is HOLDING STATION.

Notes from the Mid-Ohio race broadcast. (http://pressdog.typepad.com/dogblog/2007/07/notes-taken-d-1.html)

oddlycalm
07-23-07, 12:01 AM
pressdog's beer of the race is MacTarnahan's Oregon Honeybeer, brewed with real honey in Portland, Oregon, where they love a street race!
Nice plug for the MacT's pressdog. :thumbup: Come seee that race next year and have lunch with me at the brewery. BTW, we gots a proper race track here in Portland. Street races are for them that don't. :D

Pre-empted by the British Open can at least be somewhat justified, but we've seen the Mouse bump a race for a strongman competition that was taped 6 months earlier, so it's more of a whim with them.

oc

pressdog
07-23-07, 10:35 PM
Nice plug for the MacT's pressdog. :thumbup: Come seee that race next year and have lunch with me at the brewery. BTW, we gots a proper race track here in Portland. Street races are for them that don't. :D

Pre-empted by the British Open can at least be somewhat justified, but we've seen the Mouse bump a race for a strongman competition that was taped 6 months earlier, so it's more of a whim with them.

oc

Thanks. I enjoyed the Honey Beer. If I get out to Portland for the CC race, I'll look you up, or at least the brewery.

eiregosod
07-24-07, 10:04 AM
:laugh: Very dry wit throughout :thumbup:

"I hope that means ESPN/ABC is at least making money on this deal. I lie awake at night worrying about ABC/ESPN making money. " :rofl: