PDA

View Full Version : RHR in @ Raywhore?

dando
07-17-07, 06:24 PM
According to a local news channel, Simmons is out and RHR is in.

Back to yer regular hatin', yo.

-Kevin

Spicoli
07-17-07, 06:54 PM
WTF? :saywhat: Where did RHR find money?

pchall
07-17-07, 07:01 PM
WTF? :saywhat: Where did RHR find money?

Rahal is running that entry on poor old Dana the Dead's sponsorship package. The Ethanol hucksters probably just checked off on RHR when they determined he was suitably bred and corn fed, as they did for Simmons last year.

Jervis Tetch 1
07-17-07, 09:08 PM
Interesting. Now they might go from Danican't's dad to RHR's idiot of a dad.:shakehead

pchall
07-17-07, 09:21 PM
Jeff Simmons replaced by an Atlantics driver. :rofl:

More proof of the worthlessness of winning IPS races. :p

Gnam
07-18-07, 11:20 AM
I thought RHR wasn't too fond of ovals after his crack-up in Milwaukee. Or was it just team he was unhappy with? :p

TKGAngel
07-18-07, 11:30 AM
I didn't realize Bobby was aware he still had an IRL team. More often that not lately, I've been seeing him associating more with Champcar (in the NHL pits for his son's races, promoting the Edmonton race, etc).

And wasn't RHR supposed to be getting a break in NASCAR courtesy of his gf's brother?

dando
07-18-07, 02:30 PM
Local fish wrap had no mention of the driver change today. If a tree falls in a forest... :gomer:

-Kevin

spinner26
07-18-07, 07:31 PM
this one time in band camp.......................................

RHR_Fan
07-19-07, 02:32 PM

Gnam
07-19-07, 03:52 PM
Are they bringing in RHR to up the viable American content?
Hornish is going to Nascar, and Danica's like-ability factor is dropping off a cliff. Who's left?

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7037408_4_1.jpg]
2. Danica Patrick: At some point, spunkiness degenerates into abject whining. If you're looking to find that exact point, check out Danica Patrick two weeks ago. Danica, you're quickly becoming a tiresome infant. Be a great racecar driver; do not be Angela from "The Office."

A craven chauvinist -- and we are not that -- might say: less talky talky, more FHM layouts.

link (http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/7039256?forum_key=StoryComments&topic_key=7039256&page_no=2)

Fio1
07-19-07, 06:01 PM
Cool, good for RHR. At least the first race is at Mid Ohio. Simmons imo is pretty good, but for some reason or another crashes too much. He is always in a crash, even if it's not his fault. And, to be honest he hasn't really improved all that much in a year. He'll land a job racing DP's in Grand-Am somewhere. RHR will do well in that car, I'm sure he'll get a few podiums.