PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointing backmarkers....

Rogue Leader
07-03-07, 07:37 AM
Aside from Ralf Schumacher.... hehehe

I have to say while he is saddled with a backmarker team, Christjan Albers has done nothing to further his cause. He brainfarts worse than some of the worst pay drivers. The sad part is he was a DAMN GOOD Touring Car driver, but hes making mistakes that any Skip Barber 3 Day Racing school graduate wouldn't make. I mean that F-up with the fueling rig this weekend, you have got to be kidding me!

Pretty sad.

opinionated ow
07-03-07, 09:12 AM
I nominate for wanker of the year: Vitantonio Liuzzi. the worst formula 1 performer there is. Dad commented watching the French GP that every time he sees on of "these races, that guy is walking back along pit lane." He then elaborated with Monaco, USA, Canada and France.

Indy
07-03-07, 10:15 AM
Liuzzi is pathetic.

Dr. Corkski
07-03-07, 11:00 AM
Adrian Sutil is gay. :gomer:

jonovision_man
07-03-07, 11:29 AM
It hasn't been a good season in the back, nobody's really sticking out. Usually there's at least one Webber or Alonso back there doing something special in a car that isn't capable...

jono

opinionated ow
07-03-07, 11:36 AM
It hasn't been a good season in the back, nobody's really sticking out. Usually there's at least one Webber or Alonso back there doing something special in a car that isn't capable...

jono

sutil. held his own in 10th for most of the US GP

extramundane
07-03-07, 12:10 PM
sutil. held his own in 10th for most of the US GP

Fischi won in a Jordan. That doesn't make him any good.

Sutil's worthless.

devilmaster
07-03-07, 12:23 PM
Can I vote for the whole spyker team?

Comparing them to the old perrennial backmarkers Minardi, it seems to me that Minardi used to at least finish the race on a regular basis.

Spykers - not only are they just slow - they seem to crash out every race.

Ya can't say Spyker without Piker. :irked:

pchall
07-03-07, 01:54 PM
Can I vote for the whole spyker team?

Comparing them to the old perrennial backmarkers Minardi, it seems to me that Minardi used to at least finish the race on a regular basis.

Spykers - not only are they just slow - they seem to crash out every race.

Ya can't say Spyker without Piker. :irked:

A stepson engine in a bastard chassis. :shakehead What else could they expect?

They might have been better off with Cosworth instead of second class Ferrari V8s. Sure, they want "Ferrari" power for their production cars, but Cossie could do wonders with any crate engines they could order. How many guys will drop their shades and announce, "I drive a Ferrari powered Spyker POS" and still expect to get laid?

Dr. Corkski
07-03-07, 02:31 PM
A stepson engine in a bastard chassis. :shakehead What else could they expect?

They might have been better off with Cosworth instead of second class Ferrari V8s. Sure, they want "Ferrari" power for their production cars, but Cossie could do wonders with any crate engines they could order. How many guys will drop their shades and announce, "I drive a Ferrari powered Spyker POS" and still expect to get laid?I am sure they would be faster with a DP01 too,,,

devilmaster
07-03-07, 02:33 PM
How many guys will drop their shades and announce, "I drive a Ferrari powered Spyker POS" and still expect to get laid?

Oh Ank, we have a little research for you to do ;)

Rogue Leader
07-03-07, 04:18 PM
Sutil really hasn't been as bad as I expected. He is prettymuch a pay driver but he has some ok credentials to back himself up and has been showing up his vastly more experienced teammate who I started this thread about. I guess I'm even more disappointed in Albers because he really looked good in his first year at Minardi. You really saw him driving the s**** out of that POS car and could tell he could be faster in a good ride. But alas these couple years in a crap car has caused quite a bit of brainfade.