PDA

View Full Version : PT's comments

Chiphead_Dave
07-02-07, 12:53 PM
Notice no whining from PT after he got punted and then his engine blew.:thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
07-02-07, 02:32 PM
Notice no whining from PT after he got punted and then his engine blew.:thumbup:
Only the French whine about blown motors and it would take some balls for PT to complain about being punted.

TrueBrit
07-02-07, 04:36 PM
Only the French whine about blown motors

:shakehead :rolleyes: :thumdown:

Yeah, like that particular trait is unique to one country.....Who knew the entire Andretti clan were French...I thought they were Eye-talians...:confused:

jonovision_man
07-02-07, 04:39 PM
You've been found out... you're not a True Brit! If you were you'd join the french-bashing! ;)

jono

TrueBrit
07-02-07, 04:42 PM
You've been found out... you're not a True Brit! If you were you'd join the french-bashing! ;)

jono

LOL!! I like their women, their food and their wine, but the garlic-breathing Jean-Pierres can go take a flying **** at the moon IMHO...

There, better? :D

Methanolandbrats
07-02-07, 04:50 PM
:shakehead :rolleyes: :thumdown:

Yeah, like that particular trait is unique to one country.....Who knew the entire Andretti clan were French...I thought they were Eye-talians...:confused: There are exceptions and only one is eyetalian, the rest are mericans.

Chiphead_Dave
07-02-07, 04:50 PM
Only the French whine about blown motors and it would take some balls for PT to complain about being punted.

SB would have (whined that is).

Methanolandbrats
07-02-07, 05:14 PM
SB would have (whined that is).
Road America 2006........My moteur........iz not fast........someting iz wroong wit ze macdonals car.....:cry:

jonovision_man
07-02-07, 06:44 PM
LOL!! I like their women, their food and their wine, but the garlic-breathing Jean-Pierres can go take a flying **** at the moon IMHO...

There, better? :D

A little... now you just have to intentionally mis-pronounce french words and names, ie. call Jacques Jack. :)

jono

Spicoli
07-02-07, 07:19 PM
Road America 2006........My moteur........iz not fast........someting iz wroong wit ze MUGDONNUHS car.....:cry:

fixed. :thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
07-02-07, 09:36 PM
fixed. :thumbup:
Why thank you Mr. Linguistics :D

Spicoli
07-02-07, 10:37 PM
Why thank you Mr. Linguistics :D

I hate the smarmy french ****er. :D