PDA

View Full Version : Hatin' on Kimi

cameraman
06-30-07, 12:57 PM
Did Kimi piss in Peter Windsor's Wheaties or what? Granted Kimi screwed up in qualifying a couple weeks ago but Windsor has been slamming Kimi far in excess what he deserves. Windsor is getting really annoying with his Hamilton uberfandom and slamming everybody else to further build up his Hamilton-love.

Insomniac
06-30-07, 02:29 PM
I think it's mostly because he hasn't lived up to expectations at Ferrari. He was expected to be stepping into Schumacher's car and perform. He delivered as expected to start the season, but Massa has pretty much looked better since.

I don't think the Speed crew hates on people, but they do develop crushes on guys and don't hold back. (I suppose you could imply that not loving Kimi is hating him)

If you'd like a conspiracy/reason, Kimi drove for McLaren, and now doesn't. ;)

oddlycalm
06-30-07, 09:40 PM
Did seem a bit harsh on Kimi. Particularly since Ferrari is having it's share of internal troubles this season. The wind tunnel crashing and Nigel Stepney being charged with sabotage are symptomatic of a bit of unravelling at Ferrari. Finding one's place with a new team is hard enough, but when that team is also going through serious changes it makes it double hard. I don't figure we've seen the last of Kimi.

oc

Dr. Corkski
07-01-07, 12:39 PM
Black is the new Finnish.

oddlycalm
07-01-07, 09:21 PM
Windsor apparently spoke too soon and had to tip his hat to Kimi today...;)

oc

Ankf00
07-02-07, 07:02 AM
kimi's been superhyped since his year at sauber, but when the WDC was within his grasp he didn't finish it.

the year he leaves mclaren and fred joins, the cars quit breaking, granted mcl's alwyas had that problem, but kimi's getting outraced by ****ing massa

whatever, he deserves every last criticism he's receiving, where's massa in the WDC table relative to mr "ice man"

i understand how the ferrari boys are pissy though, cork et al need something to bitch about b/c they cant bitch about others being sore losers, seeing as their own boys are the sorest, right up the poop chute that is...

JT265
07-02-07, 09:15 AM
Black is the new Finnish.

Personally, I prefer Black as a finnish. <sp?> :D Admittedly, it takes a lot to keep a good Black finnish <sp?> clean, but then again, that's what chamois' are for.

Right?

Dr. Corkski
07-02-07, 10:51 AM
kimi's been superhyped since his year at sauber, but when the WDC was within his grasp he didn't finish it.

the year he leaves mclaren and fred joins, the cars quit breaking, granted mcl's alwyas had that problem, but kimi's getting outraced by ****ing massa

whatever, he deserves every last criticism he's receiving, where's massa in the WDC table relative to mr "ice man"

i understand how the ferrari boys are pissy though, cork et al need something to bitch about b/c they cant bitch about others being sore losers, seeing as their own boys are the sorest, right up the poop chute that is...I can see how you are bitter towards Kimi seeing as he basically sent your former bandwagon to cabs, but I am really glad you found a new bandwagon and has found the strength to post in the F1 forum again.

TrueBrit
07-02-07, 04:40 PM
Kimi has been much touted and has produced little...he has higher expectations placed on him, and being schooled by your team-mate on a fairly consistent basis gets you the smack down...

BTW, Lewis Hamilton ROCKS!!!

Methanolandbrats
07-02-07, 04:51 PM
Kimi has been much touted and has produced little...he has higher expectations placed on him, and being schooled by your team-mate on a fairly consistent basis gets you the smack down...

BTW, Lewis Hamilton ROCKS!!! who woulda thought you'd like him ;)

TrueBrit
07-02-07, 05:28 PM
who woulda thought you'd like him ;)

There's that whole "Eight-straight-podiums-and-I-don't-have-to-be-a-pointy-chinned-dirty-chopping-cheating-bastard-to-do-it" thing going on...

Plus he's British....:D

Indy
07-02-07, 05:33 PM
There's that whole "Eight-straight-podiums-and-I-don't-have-to-be-a-pointy-chinned-dirty-chopping-cheating-bastard-to-do-it" thing going on...

Plus he's British....:D

Admit it, you miss Buttmacher. :D

extramundane
07-02-07, 05:41 PM
There's that whole "Eight-straight-podiums-and-I-don't-have-to-beat-a-pointy-chinned-dirty-chopping-cheating-bastard-to-do-it" thing going on...

Fixed it fer yez. ;)

:kimisux:

Cam
07-02-07, 06:30 PM
This thread is teh funnay! :D

cameraman
07-02-07, 07:22 PM
I've got to admit I throughly enjoyed watching Kimi finally getting his **** together and outdriving the field on the very weekend Windsor decides to tell us all how "horrible" a driver Kimi is.

And I'm not even a Kimi fan...
:laugh:

Methanolandbrats
07-02-07, 11:37 PM
Sober for one weekend does not make a WDC.:shakehead

Easy
07-03-07, 03:16 PM
Sober for one weekend does not make a WDC.:shakehead

What about "Hunt the Shunt". Maybe its a stretch to say he was sober for an entire weekend.