PDA

View Full Version : Like kissing your sister

SteveH
05-05-03, 11:40 AM
'watching' live timing and listening to the audio. No TV sucks.

cart7
05-05-03, 11:49 AM
I don't have a sister so I don't know what that's like. Can someone fill me in?? :p

RaceGrrl
05-05-03, 11:52 AM
I had a good time in the chatroom, listening to the live audio and watching the T&S. It was nice for a change- you should have been there, Steve.

pchall
05-05-03, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by cart7
I don't have a sister so I don't know what that's like. Can someone fill me in?? :p

This might explain why you aren't a NASCAR/IRL fan. ;)

Kiwifan
05-05-03, 04:53 PM
Stop it. :D :D :D :D After sitting up half the night the last thing I want is be laughing so hard now pc. That was just too funny.

Rusty.

PS, I don't have a sister or brother so if anyone does know what it's like now's the time to share. ;)

SteveH
05-05-03, 06:52 PM
Hey, I didn't say my sister, I said yours. And BTW, she slipped me the tongue.

RaceChic
05-05-03, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by pchall
This might explain why you aren't a NASCAR/IRL fan. ;)

Now you owe ME a monitor cleaning, pchall!!!!!!:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Kate
05-06-03, 05:02 AM
We saw the CBS feed you will get, in the media centre at Brands, and the Brits were amazed at all the ad breaks, Golf updates and other sports interruptions. The race is something of a Long Beach Procession but it had its interesting bits. The pit stop rules did the race no favours. They need to stop tinkering with the rules and just take that kind of stupid thing off and let the teams devise their own strategies as they see fit.

Kate
05-08-03, 07:45 AM
[Blatant Advertisement] Have a look at our website www.rfmsports.com to read all about it. [/Blatant Advertisement]