PDA

View Full Version : Never Forgive the English...

pchall
06-26-07, 12:43 PM
... for building the first permanent oval track at Brooklands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpjl5SPSAGc

Winston Wolfe
06-26-07, 09:34 PM
WOW ! - she is such the little princess - "this is just going to be a *funny* race".....
if you watch that clip - she is steering back and forth between the other two pigsleds and she catches wheels as they are heading FOUR WIDE onto the main "straight" (if that is what you can call that thing) and she causes the wreck.
Yeah, Dario went high. Yeah, the other cars pinched down on her.... but she has to know by now that she is racing with a bunch of half talents and wankers - and this was bound to happen..... she could have backed off and let the other two clowns crash into each other, or pass her BEFORE the start finish line and then complain over the radio that "he pass me under yellow, he pass me under yellow" (a la Helio at PT's IndyFiHunnert win in 2002) and had Barnfart get her back where she belongs....
Classic stuff..... the Brit announcers were trying to point out the flaws of the banking on the track, saying that Kanaan ate it just in the same spot that DannyBoy Wheldon decided to test the safer barrier earlier.....
"Oh the horror"

damn it all...... 17 cars at Cleveberg and 19 cars at Iowa..... OW racing in North America could be SO much better - Thanks, ToKnee :tony:

chop456
06-27-07, 01:54 AM
Someone stole the temps out of her tires. :cry:

Ankf00
06-27-07, 02:29 AM
what a worthless t**t, she could go straight, or back off

instead she flails around like the talentless waste of air that she is and causes a pileup

and in true Princess fashion she points the finger at everyone else.

devilmaster
06-27-07, 02:52 AM
for pchall who was snuggled up to some braumistress while we worked this out....

xpjl5SPSAGc

Don Quixote
06-27-07, 12:42 PM
I don't see how anyone who watches that video could possibly conclude that it was anybody else's fault. This is all on the princess. No I have to go shower. :gomer:

SteveH
06-27-07, 12:45 PM
Wow, those Iowan sportscasters have funny accents. :gomer:

pchall
06-27-07, 01:27 PM
Shamica isn't aging very well.

Being cute and talentless works only for a short time.

:tony:

Winston Wolfe
06-29-07, 01:13 PM

.....just like so many strippers on the brass pole....

Jervis Tetch 1
06-29-07, 08:26 PM
Wow, those Iowan sportscasters have funny accents. :gomer:At least they don't have a drawl :yuck:

RHR_Fan
06-29-07, 08:58 PM

You just don't know what Danica means.

coolhand
06-29-07, 09:18 PM
"I had no where to go..." :cry:

Backwards?

opinionated ow
06-29-07, 09:55 PM
You just don't know what Danica means.

rofpmsl:rofl: