PDA

View Full Version : Former CART Champions

Wheel-Nut
06-25-07, 09:28 AM
Good to see 3 former CART Champions won this past weekend. Paul Tracy, Jaun Pablo Montoya and Dario. (tied in points for championship). Or you can say three I500 winners won this past weekend!! :D

RTKar
06-25-07, 07:00 PM
Good to see 3 former CART Champions won this past weekend. Paul Tracy, Jaun Pablo Montoya and Dario. (tied in points for championship). Or you can say three I500 winners won this past weekend!! :D

Shows what kind of talent was funneling through "our" series. Fogerty & Gurney did well too. I just wish we could keep it around for continuity's sake. It would help in marketing the series.

jonovision_man
06-25-07, 07:34 PM
Dario is the real surprise for me, he seemed so uninspired in the IRL for a few years there, it's like he's woken up.

JPM was just awesome this weekend, almost as amazing as his Busch performance in Mexico.

PT got lucky. :)

jono

cameraman
06-25-07, 07:41 PM
Dario is the real surprise for me, he seemed so uninspired in the IRL for a few years there, it's like he's woken up.

Or gotten lucky twice. It rains - the rest of the field gets punted. It does not sound like he was anywhere near the quickest car in either field.

jonovision_man
06-25-07, 07:45 PM
Maybe not. But quick enough to lead at the checkered flag.

jono