PDA

View Full Version : Race Director: What to do??

Joelski
06-22-07, 04:09 PM
These idiots still don't have PT back in the dashboard and car-to-pit radio listings, but if I send a note to support they will cancel my subscription. is this correct? How absolutely bush is that? :rolleyes:

KLang
06-22-07, 04:21 PM
Why would they cancel your subscription for sending them feedback? :confused:

Edit: Why do you think they would?

Joelski
06-22-07, 04:26 PM
Why would they cancel your subscription for sending them feedback? :confused:

Edit: Why do you think they would?

I've heard that is how they handle feedback. Can't remember who posted that, but they certainlt didn't send a scathing message, just a complaint that something wasn't working right. They were refunded and their subscription was cancelled.

cameraman
06-22-07, 04:50 PM
Are you sure it wasn't somebody bitching about RD not working on a Macintosh?

Joelski
06-22-07, 05:35 PM
Are you sure it wasn't somebody bitching about RD not working on a Macintosh?

Positive. And it was more than one people. :saywhat:

Andrew Longman
06-22-07, 06:24 PM
I've sent them more than one "firm" message and I'm still with them. Just don't make an ass of yourself;)

Joelski
06-22-07, 06:27 PM
I've sent them more than one "firm" message and I'm still with them.;)

Cool! Tell them to put PT back in the lists. ;)

RusH
06-22-07, 06:28 PM
that`s BS...I`m not regretting my cancellation after Blue Man Group subsidized all of 2005 for the freeloaders. :shakehead

Turn7
06-22-07, 06:54 PM
I complained in 2006, they canceled my account.

Joelski
06-22-07, 08:06 PM
POW!!

Turn7
06-22-07, 08:22 PM
It may have been 2005? When did they decide it was a good idea to have a message board on the CC website? When ever that was is when they got snotty.

I posted a message on the champcarforum about how they advertised Friday RD coverage and all you got was the free at the time timing and scoring on Fridays. I complained that they had said video coverage not text and faster than gomer saying shazam! I was banned from the message board and my account canceled to RD. My money came a few months later. My email addresses still get messages telling me to tune in though. :tony:

Indy
06-22-07, 11:01 PM
Wow. What an embarrassment.

This is one of those things that Champ Car should fix yesterday. No excuse for it.

And, yes, for Macs, please.

Ankf00
06-23-07, 12:25 AM
cool, I want to cancel mine and get my $$$ back, sounds like I have an avenue to accomplish that, now. :)

Methanolandbrats
06-23-07, 06:53 AM
Champcar should race in China, they've got the whole dealing with dissent thing nailed down.

opinionated ow
06-23-07, 07:54 AM
what a joke...glad I never signed up for it.

grungex
06-23-07, 11:20 AM
Wow. What an embarrassment.

This is one of those things that Champ Car should fix yesterday. No excuse for it.

And, yes, for Macs, please.

FWIW, Tracy's radio is in the list today.

TravelGal
06-23-07, 05:47 PM
what a joke...glad I never signed up for it.

Meh, I like it. They have corrected Turn7's issue. They are very specific about what has T&S only, etc. Better than nothing and sometimes quite good. I figure I've never had any problems because a) I have a fairly stripped down computer set up on purpose and b) I didn't get my panties in a wad over the Blue Man group.

Hard Driver
06-23-07, 11:22 PM
I just wish they would have more content. Especially the stuff that I can't TIVO. Like I missed qualifying today on RD. I would like to watch it now... But no, nothing. Having a qualifying recap tomorrow after the race is on is not helpful. How hard is it to record the broadcast I could have watched today at 2:00 and put it online to watch "on demand"?

TravelGal
06-24-07, 01:24 AM
Have to agree with that. It's primitive, given what's out there, that's for sure.

Joelski
06-25-07, 04:51 PM
If my rant helped to get PT back on the list, then thank you, whoever you are! :)

The conversation between Paul & Neil was indeed priceless. :D

Andrew Longman
06-25-07, 05:57 PM
The conversation between Paul & Neil was indeed priceless. :D

Maybe that's why it was missing in the first place. Not exacly family friendly :D

Joelski
06-25-07, 06:17 PM
Maybe that's why it was missing in the first place. Not exacly family friendly :D

None of them are. Well, maybe Blinky and kerm, but what parent wants their kids to get whining lessons?

:D