PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Gordon's wife delivers baby girl in 16.9 seconds. Crew had some trouble with the

Audi_A4
06-20-07, 11:27 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=ap-nascar-gordon-baby&prov=ap&type=lgns

the headline should be "Jeff Gordon's wife delivers baby girl in 16.9 seconds. Crew had some trouble with the left rear" and credit to the headline to fark.com

Methanolandbrats
06-20-07, 11:51 PM
Gordon is an *******, I feel sorry for his daughter.

ferrarigod
06-21-07, 03:40 AM
i feel sorry for his hot wife that has to put up with his balding self and all those rednecks. euro's are not meant to be in that arena. i don't know how she does it.

Wheel-Nut
06-21-07, 09:53 AM
i i don't know how she does it.

$$,$$$,$$$

manic mechanic
06-22-07, 01:26 AM
The odds of a piece of bread falling buttered side down is directly porportional to the cost of the carpet.

Bring on the DNA test!

manic

cart7
06-23-07, 08:26 AM
``It's been an absolutely incredible experience,'' Gordon said. ``Ingrid came through amazingly and we're both really happy and overjoyed. We can't wait to get home and start our lives together as a family.''

The only downside to this joyous event occured when the nursing staff, who turned out to be 8 fans, pummeled the couple with empty IV bags as they were led back to their room after the birth. :gomer: