PDA

View Full Version : USGP

indyfan31
06-15-07, 05:44 PM
Is there some sort of boycott going on here. 2 practices and an interview session with no threads started.

hamilton seems to be trying to autograph the wall in 13, or he's just poking fun at Ralf.

haven't finished watching the second one yet, but the interviews and canned features are great to watch.

Cam
06-15-07, 06:34 PM
hamilton seems to be trying to autograph the wall in 13, or he's just poking fun at Ralf.

I didn't think of that analogy... He was certainly flirting with it on a constant basis. Ralf sux and was his usual teh suck again today. Toyo can't bring on Timo fast enough. However maybe the bravado is there after having survived "Champions Wall" last weekend. :)

Ankf00
06-15-07, 06:47 PM
However maybe the bravado is there after having survived "Champions Wall" last weekend. :)

I remember in '02 when the Chin smacked it the tifositards sitting behind me said "they need to move that wall back" with much incredulity :D

Spicoli
06-15-07, 08:27 PM
http://i14.tinypic.com/4lh47z6.jpg

:\

formulaben
06-15-07, 09:58 PM
nice

EDwardo
06-16-07, 02:11 PM
Hamilton!

spinner26
06-16-07, 04:32 PM
Fernando who? Lewis is the real deal holyfield. Have to like a kid who walks in and takes his, doesn't sit back and wait for it to come to him. I believe this young man has a bright future.:thumbup:

jonovision_man
06-16-07, 07:43 PM
Imagine how good Hamilton would be doing if Alonso weren't Ron's favourite. ;) :D

BMW's right there again, too... they're the surprise team of the season for me. :thumbup:

jono

Jervis Tetch 1
06-16-07, 07:45 PM
Imagine how good Hamilton would be doing if Alonso weren't Ron's favourite. ;) :D

BMW's right there again, too... they're the surprise team of the season for me. :thumbup:

jono
:thumbup:

extramundane
06-16-07, 09:19 PM

Amazing how good they got after ditching the dead weight, innit?

:Vettelf'nmania: