PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Tags

nrc
06-14-07, 02:11 PM
In case you haven't seen the discussion, we now allow embedding YouTube or Google videos in your posts. Thanks to DM for suggesting this.

The tags are value and value. The value is the id code for the video. On YouTube that's the part of the URL after the "v=". On Google video it's the part after the "docid=".

Examples are here.

http://www.offcamber.net/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

Please remember that all the standard OC rules for content apply. A content warning may or may not get you some slack but is recommended if there's any doubt. We have to check these things from work so if it makes the boss look twice it will probably be gone.

As always, we reserve the right to delete anything for any or no reason.

swift
06-16-07, 06:13 PM
nrc,

Can you make it so that embedded videos can be toggled on/off with the User CP's "Thread Display Options - Visible Post Elements"

When my co-workers see all the embedded video-players on my screen, its very obvious that I'm not being productive.

Thanks,
-swift

nrc
06-17-07, 10:13 PM
nrc,

Can you make it so that embedded videos can be toggled on/off with the User CP's "Thread Display Options - Visible Post Elements"

When my co-workers see all the embedded video-players on my screen, its very obvious that I'm not being productive.

Thanks,
-swift

You raise a good point. I'll investigate but unfortunately I doubt that it will be a quick fix. :\