PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Tosh on Bob and Tom

Warlock!
06-12-07, 07:59 AM
Just went off on Danica Patrick :D

"I hate it when they try to push female athletes by saying they're gorgeous. They say 'Oh... look at Danica Patrick... she's so hot'. No she's not... she's 4'-11" and bow-legged. Have you ever seen her waddle to her car? The only time she looks kinda hot is when the wind is blowing thru her hair while she's driving around in last place, getting lapped by all the male drivers". :laugh:

Chick was laffin' his ass off while Tom was backpedaling, saying she'd kick his ass if she were in the studio. Tosh then brings up, "Oh please... did you se her try to push around Dan Wheldon? And he's smaller than she is!"

:rofl:

SurfaceUnits
06-12-07, 01:00 PM
danicle's glimmer of hope:

Danica Patrick,#7 Motorola Dallara/Honda/Firestone
"The Motorola car was pretty good tonight. We had good pit stops and overall as a team, I thought we did pretty good.
I'm not going to lie - when the accident happened towards the end of the race I was like,'Wow, there are a lot of good cars out of this one. This might be (the night).'
But, with Sam and Tony still out there, I knew it was going to be difficult.

Andrew Longman
06-12-07, 02:20 PM
If/when she actually wins, will this bashing continue? ...Yeah but have you won twice? Have you won the 500? Have you won the championship?

I'm quick to say the hype hasn't matched her results, but much of the Danica bashing is just out of proportion to her performance (as opposed to her hype).

No driver is universally liked and a bit of hate helps them all but I really wonder what the Danica hate machine will do if she wins something.

SurfaceUnits
06-12-07, 02:21 PM
you will take that wondering to your grave, it looks like.

she's a tier two driver on a tier one team.

Even Ward Burton wonded Daytona once :laugh:

Ankf00
06-12-07, 02:58 PM
I'm quick to say the hype hasn't matched her results, but much of the Danica bashing is just out of proportion to her performance (as opposed to her hype).

the hype, her ego, her attitude, her performances all merit the bashing. she acts like she's Senna, instead she's worse than Ralf.

mapguy
06-12-07, 05:29 PM
the hype, her ego, her attitude, her performances all merit the bashing. she acts like she's Senna, instead she's worse than Half.

Fixed it for ya.

JT265
06-12-07, 07:15 PM
If/when she actually wins, will this bashing continue? ...Yeah but have you won twice? Have you won the 500? Have you won the championship?

No driver is universally liked and a bit of hate helps them all but I really wonder what the Danica hate machine will do if she wins something.

Simple. Discuss the nature of the call and how it was achieved. Soft rev limiter, more horsepower, this type of thing. :laugh:

Gnam
06-12-07, 08:59 PM
I wonder if this was from his act, or just spontaneous. He has a special coming up on Comedy Central, so maybe Danica will get her own laugh track.

jonovision_man
06-12-07, 09:20 PM
but I really wonder what the Danica hate machine will do if she wins something.

Might not have to wait long to find out, she's on one of the right teams... and she's had some very good results recently.

jono

Ankf00
06-12-07, 09:33 PM
good results are easy to come by when half the top 10 in front of you wrecks a few laps from the finish

jonovision_man
06-12-07, 10:44 PM
She looked good at Indy too. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see her win soon, after a tough start to the season she's mixing it up with the rest of the AGR guys now.

jono

Methanolandbrats
06-12-07, 10:48 PM
Ya, she's very quick and hardly ever says "I don't know". She is also a model of composure out of the car. I'm fearful she will take away Katherine Legge's F1 ride. :( She's that good.

Ankf00
06-12-07, 11:05 PM
Indy? you mean the Indy with the rain stoppage and a complete cluster**** of pit strategy? that Indy?

and she's certainly another Kimi when she's out on the track, she's all focusd n zen n ****... :laugh:

cameraman
06-12-07, 11:06 PM
I read a story that said throughout the race her crew had to repeatedly radio her to tell her to adjust the weight jacker. It was as if she had no clue that she should pay attention to the thing.:shakehead

RHR_Fan
06-13-07, 11:28 AM
Ya, she's very quick and hardly ever says "I don't know". She is also a model of composure out of the car. I'm fearful she will take away Katherine Legge's F1 ride. :( She's that good.

:saywhat:

Unless I'm reading too much into this I do not see Danica going into F1.

Ankf00
06-13-07, 12:02 PM
:saywhat:

Unless I'm reading too much into this I do not see Danica going into F1.

you suck at teh internets :gomer:

And after looking over the IRL's results thus far this season, Danica's string of 8th's and a 7th, belied by a 3rd due to late race incident, sure points to progress and future success!!

RHR_Fan
06-13-07, 04:06 PM
you suck at teh internets :gomer:

And after looking over the IRL's results thus far this season, Danica's string of 8th's and a 7th, belied by a 3rd due to late race incident, sure points to progress and future success!!

Of course! How could I have missed such a stat. ;)