PDA

View Full Version : Preview Show?

Turn7
05-04-03, 05:14 PM
How was it?

In Houston we saw infomercials, no CART.

pchall
05-04-03, 05:57 PM
I caught about the last forty minutes. Season to date recaps, some interviews, some babes, and a Zanardi interview interspliced with the 2nd day qualifications. A nice enough show, but I'm not really into pre-race interviews and stuff like that.

I do have a complaint about the camera work. The consistently used a very tight shot on the cars, missing the sweep and expanse of the turns at speed. This might be okay for single car quals, but I want to have them back off some and give wider shots.

Gurneyflap
05-04-03, 06:53 PM
I'm not looking a gift horse...I loved it! (Gotta use the long circuit next time, though!)

GOFAST1
05-04-03, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Gurneyflap
I'm not looking a gift horse...I loved it! (Gotta use the long circuit next time, though!)

Agree!

Fenster
05-05-03, 05:18 PM
Infomercials here too! I wanted to reach through the television and wrap my hands around someone's throat! All because a bloody golf tournament (with none of the "big names") ran to one sudden-death hole. They got a few minutes behind programming and dropped the CART show. So... they follow golf with 1 1/2 hours of informercials! F*** CBS! Man I was so angry! I was stuck at some baby shower taking retreat from 50 women upstairs and it was all I had to look forward to dammit!:flame: A frickin' baby shower! Damn that CBS!

--Fenster.