PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler (you guys in the US are behind)

Shadow
06-09-07, 01:23 PM
Nice move by Speed at the end to make it into the top 16. Poor Ralph - missed again - I can see the axe on the way.

Pity SpeedTV makes it a 1.5 hour program so the live timing is useless to those who have to watch Speed Channel.

Kovalainen has got to be wondering too.

indyfan31
06-09-07, 01:59 PM
Did Heidfeld smack the wall at the end of Q2 and STILL get 3rd? :eek:

JT265
06-09-07, 02:17 PM
Did Heidfeld smack the wall at the end of Q2 and STILL get 3rd? :eek:

Yep.

Accipiter
06-09-07, 02:45 PM
Pity SpeedTV makes it a 1.5 hour program so the live timing is useless to those who have to watch Speed Channel.

What, you just noticed now? It's been going on for years. But hey if they need that extra commercial time to bring us the broadcast, I'm cool with it.

High Sided
06-09-07, 03:52 PM

the real pity is that the 1.5hr knock out qualify show is more fun to watch than a ugh?, any american series race.

Thank God for F1, Motogp, and Tivo :)

stroker
06-09-07, 03:53 PM
Super Gooey spanks the Factory team! WOOHOO!

indyfan31
06-09-07, 06:00 PM
Hate to say it but you're right High Sided, that "knock-out" format is pretty exciting.
Ok folks I give up. For over a year I've been trying to figure this out: Why does the broadcast team call them "Super Best Friends"?

opinionated ow
06-09-07, 09:50 PM
Hate to say it but you're right High Sided, that "knock-out" format is pretty exciting.
Ok folks I give up. For over a year I've been trying to figure this out: Why does the broadcast team call them "Super Best Friends"?

i think it is a japanese cartoon joke.

Accipiter
06-10-07, 09:41 AM
Actually I believe it's a reference to a South Park episode. Matchett is obviously a big SP fan because he often immitates the voice of Cartman when he says "here and here."