PDA

View Full Version : Tivo Users: MotoGP on CBS!

RichK
06-08-07, 08:57 PM
Hey fellow Tivo-heads,

MotoGP has a few races on CBS, starting this weekend. Remember to set the season pass for the CBS races!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2007/mgp/mugello/2/0.jpg
(image: superbikeplanet.com, best racing site ever)

Ankf00
06-10-07, 01:06 PM
i just noticed this, damn. :thumbup:

RichK
06-10-07, 05:34 PM
Great race today, aside from the moronic CBS announcer telling us that "MotoGP is the NASCAR of motorcyles".......or "nobody wants to see Rossi in their rearview mirror".....or calling them "drivers".....

WHY OH WHY are there so many bad motorsports announcers in the USA? Thank God for Varsha/Hobbes/Matchett. The rest suck. :shakehead

eiregosod
06-10-07, 05:57 PM
Great race today, aside from the moronic CBS announcer telling us that "MotoGP is the NASCAR of motorcyles".......or "nobody wants to see Rossi in their rearview mirror".....or calling them "drivers".....

WHY OH WHY are there so many bad motorsports announcers in the USA? Thank God for Varsha/Hobbes/Matchett. The rest suck. :shakehead

That race was excellent. the bikes didn't need the chaicane at the final turns :thumbup:

Ankf00
06-10-07, 11:37 PM
MotoGP is the NASCAR of motorcyles"

actually, they said it's the F1 of motorcycles ;)

and I'm getting tired of this Ducati ********. :mad:

RichK
06-11-07, 12:14 AM

Nah, listen to the intro again: "NASCAR of motorcycles & F1 on two wheels"....

emjaya
06-11-07, 12:58 AM

and I'm getting tired of this Ducati ********. :mad:

Stiff ****. I'm loving it. :p

Ankf00
06-11-07, 01:35 AM
:laugh:

I'm sure you are since the only hope Stoner has to win any GP is with a superior bike, not his own talents, or lack thereof.

Since today is analogy day, Casey Stoner, the Damon Hill of motorbikes :gomer:

mueber
06-11-07, 08:09 AM
Missed it altogether. Rats.

opinionated ow
06-11-07, 08:27 AM
:laugh:

I'm sure you are since the only hope Stoner has to win any GP is with a superior bike, not his own talents, or lack thereof.

Since today is analogy day, Casey Stoner, the Damon Hill of motorbikes :gomer:

hater...there is no rational thought in that statement at all. :p

oddlycalm
06-11-07, 01:58 PM
Hard for me to ever get tired of the little Ducati factory sticking it to the giants with their armies of engineers. One of the most satisfying seasons since Giacomo Agostini was sticking it to them on the MV Augusta.

BTW Ank, Stoner had to beat the other Ducati riders as well...:p

oc

eiregosod
06-11-07, 02:46 PM
Hard for me to ever get tired of the little Ducati factory sticking it to the giants with their armies of engineers. One of the most satisfying seasons since Giacomo Agostini was sticking it to them on the MV Augusta.

BTW Ank, Stoner had to beat the other Ducati riders as well...:p

oc

The Agusta might be back in WSBK or Motogp next year.

The Agusta got a good run around the Isle of man course last week.

RichK
06-11-07, 02:53 PM
The Agusta might be back in WSBK or Motogp next year.

The Agusta got a good run around the Isle of man course last week.

They are getting better in the AMA this year, too. It was a rough start, but the last couple of races showed a lot of improvement. It's good to hear Italian bikes out there!