PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Aussie Vineyards (Au) wines in Indy

Indy
06-07-07, 12:35 AM
Where to buy Aussie Vineyards (Au) wines in Indy:

I found them!

They may be purchased for $9.99 per bottle, Cabernet, Chardonnay, and Shiraz, at Kahn's in Carmel. Kahn's is located on the south side of East Carmel Drive, west of Keystone Avenue. The wines are NOT available at the Kahn's on Keystone in Indianapolis. As far as I know, this is the only store in the area to have them.

Let's show them some support and drink to Champ Car!

Sean O'Gorman
06-07-07, 08:20 AM
No.

http://www.bumwine.com/bumwine/bumvolution.gif

oddlycalm
06-07-07, 09:20 PM
They are importing 1.5 million bottles, or 125,000 cases annually, to 22 states so the big surprise would be not finding it. We have over 400 wineries around here and a big one produces 10,000 cases/yr.

Oz is the one place in the world capable of producing decent wine, what the French refer to as vin ordinaire, at affordable prices on an industrial scale.

oc

Robstar
06-07-07, 10:18 PM
Oz is the one place in the world capable of producing decent wine, what the French refer to as vin ordinaire, at affordable prices on an industrial scale.

oc

Slight understatement :D but we do have some amazing wines (red & white)

KLang
06-08-07, 09:47 AM
We tried both the Chardonnay and the Shiraz in Vegas, there was one motel downtown sellling it that weekend. I thought they were OK for the $10 price point but there are many better options at that price. I'll still buy some when they start selling it here.