PDA

View Full Version : Moto-GP Italian GP (spoilers)

emjaya
06-03-07, 07:55 PM
The Doctor is in the house. :thumbup:

Stoner not toasted. :p And his first pole in Moto-GP. :thumbup:

Vermeulen and Suzuki have the pace in the wet, not so good in the dry.

Hayden needs to start making plans for next year, plans that don't include a Honda.

And did you hear the engine noise from the safety car? :cool:

Spicoli
06-03-07, 08:36 PM
Hopper had a decent race. congrats to Rossi. Barros is back. And you are right on Nicky - he best get the F outta there qwhile he can. but Pedrosa podiumed and nicky was 10th? wtf?:saywhat:

Man do I love that track. Once again MotoGP shows its the best ****ing race ticket on the planet. :thumbup:

EVL29
06-04-07, 05:33 AM
Ducati wanted Nicky for this year. He chose to stay with Fonda.:gomer:

oddlycalm
06-04-07, 05:48 PM
Pedrosa podiumed and nicky was 10th? wtf?:saywhat: Honda made their 2007 ride for the insect size Pedrosa. Hayden doesn't fit on the bike so he can't tuck all the way in and the weight distribution is wrong so the front end doesn't work right.

He's been with Honda for a long time and acted out of loyalty but Honda showed him how much loyalty they have. If he was on the Ducati he'd be contesting IMO.

oc

RichK
06-04-07, 06:01 PM
Added to the insult: Nicky's championship season last year was at risk because HE was developing technology for this year's Pedrosa-bike. :shakehead

Regarding last weekend, it was awesome to see Barros on the podium on a customer Ducati! I believe lone_groover is somewhere in Jersey doing a happy dance from the 70s.

Barros is also on the Pramac team, which has a mechanic from the Bay Area moto culture: motoliam (www.motoliam.com). They have a really small team compared to the factories, so it's cool to see the underdogs snag a top three. :thumbup:

oddlycalm
06-04-07, 06:08 PM
awesome to see Barros on the podium on a customer Ducati! I believe lone_groover is somewhere in Jersey doing a happy dance from the 70s. Absolutely, I was thinking the same thing myself. Wherever groover is he was grinning over that one. Cool to have a local lad on the team. :thumbup:

It does my heart good to see Barros on a customer Ducati with a small team beat all but two of the big factory bikes. :thumbup: Gives us a pretty clear picture on how good the Ducati is.

oc