PDA

View Full Version : Foytility MKE...

devilmaster
06-02-07, 05:34 PM
So I promised pchall - who once again at this moment is probably drinking good German beer and cuddled up to some cute braumistress.....

We bring you Foytility! :tony:

1 Helio Castroneves
2 Scott Dixon
3 Tony Kanaan
4 Dan Wheldon
5 Sam Hornish Jr
6 Kosuke Matsuura
7 Buddy Rice
8 Ed Carpenter
9 Vitor Meira
10 Dario Franchitti
11 Scott Sharp
12 AJ Foyt IV
13 Tomas Scheckter
14 Marco Andretti
15 Darren Manning
16 Sarah Fisher
17 Danica Patrick

Simmons tags the wall...... What happened to all the cars? Where's duno? :confused:

EDwardo
06-02-07, 06:13 PM
I'm sure that the princess blames her car for 17th!

opinionated ow
06-02-07, 09:53 PM
i clicked on that live camera thing earl has...tried to take a screen shot, but it wouldn't work. not a soul there. nobody at all.

emjaya
06-02-07, 10:51 PM
Where's Marty? :confused: :) :gomer:

mapguy
06-03-07, 01:22 AM
Where's duno? :confused:

Probably searching for something in your pants??

:D

POW!

RTKar
06-03-07, 10:42 AM
Japanica :rofl:

Not a good place for someone who can't set up a car. How many laps before she's "lapped"?

Don Quixote
06-03-07, 12:17 PM
Princess doesn't even have to set up the car, they have a 4 car superteam that is factory supported. Since this is a drivers's track, do you spose it could be driver related? No, its the team's fault. She is being forced to drive someone else's set up that doesn't suit her style. Once again, Pincess is clearly blameless. Thank you. :p

devilmaster
06-03-07, 01:08 PM
Probably searching for something in your pants??

:D

POW!

:laugh:

I like to have a little mystique, ergo keeping my pants on.

Now you mappy, on the other hand:

http://www.vecernji.hr/system/galleries/pics/060525/a-borat2.jpg

Duno wouldn't even have to look. She already can see you ain't got nuttin she wants. Hell, she can see you ain't got nuttin, period. :rofl:

G.
06-03-07, 01:28 PM
Nice storm heading toward the cheezeheads. Dumped a lot of water on me. Unfortunately, it appears to be a short storm...

pchall
06-03-07, 04:24 PM
The IRL at MKE the week after the 500.

They deserve a miserable rainy race day. Cold too.

Poor Tex Manning is probably stuck with the same set-up AJ used on his dirt car at the Mile in 1964. Serves him right. If he had read the Foyt Futility Watch here at OC for the last couple of years he would have know he was entering the twilight zone.

Patrick DFL is TFF.

Don Quixote
06-03-07, 05:07 PM
Looks like the smallest crowd in history for either series. :shakehead

cameraman
06-03-07, 05:13 PM
i clicked on that live camera thing earl has...tried to take a screen shot, but it wouldn't work. not a soul there. nobody at all.

I just took a look. Why exaggerate when the truth will sufice? The main stands look about 20-25%, the smaller ones maybe 10%. Probably 8-10,000 people. Still a joke but there are people there.

Tifosi24
06-03-07, 05:48 PM
Looks like the smallest crowd in history for either series. :shakehead

I am watching the boredom right now (glad I went to Knocked Up and missed the first part of this race) and it looks like there is less than last year's race. LOL, I love it Crapyear says a wing failure has never happened in IndyCar history, and then Tim Cindric gives an interview a minute later saying it happened it Milwaukee a year earlier. How does that bonehead Goodyear keep his job?

Don Quixote
06-03-07, 06:00 PM
I just took a look. Why exaggerate when the truth will sufice?
He was talking about yesterday.

ferrarigod
06-03-07, 06:26 PM

might be because when you posted it was 8pm at night in Milwaukee.

:o

dando
06-03-07, 07:12 PM
The Princess is pizzled:

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=1&id=2892157

:gomer: :shakehead

-Kevin

Elmo T
06-03-07, 07:30 PM
The two had a brief one-sided discussion in the pits, with Patrick putting her arm around Wheldon as she talked with him and then giving him a half shove as the Englishman walked away.

Who do you put your money on with that one? :rofl:

Methanolandbrats
06-03-07, 07:47 PM
Princess would kick his ass and make him cry.

emjaya
06-03-07, 08:00 PM
Marco Andretti, who had a spectacular crash near the end of the Indy 500, also hit the wall late in Sunday's race.

Oh dear. :shakehead

Methanolandbrats
06-03-07, 08:23 PM
Marco is just practicing for Texas.

Spicoli
06-03-07, 08:37 PM
this is looking like the EARL of old.:thumbup:

Oh yeah, nice wings Pimpske. :rofl:

Jervis Tetch 1
06-03-07, 08:50 PM
this is looking like the EARL of old.:thumbup:

Oh yeah, nice wings Pimpske. :rofl::laugh: :thumbup:

opinionated ow
06-03-07, 08:54 PM
I just took a look. Why exaggerate when the truth will sufice? The main stands look about 20-25%, the smaller ones maybe 10%. Probably 8-10,000 people. Still a joke but there are people there.

might be because when you posted it was 8pm at night in Milwaukee.

:o
I didn't post that when I was looking at it. When I was looking at it, it was during the Saturday practice session, and the grandstands did not have one person in them-at all.

Spicoli
06-03-07, 09:07 PM
I didn't post that when I was looking at it. When I was looking at it, it was during the Saturday practice session, and the grandstands did not have one person in them-at all.

You're dumb. EARL quallies are not open to the public.:shakehead

opinionated ow
06-03-07, 09:09 PM
You're dumb. EARL quallies are not open to the public.:shakehead

and i'm the king of england.....

Insomniac
06-03-07, 09:24 PM
Danica is certainly enjoying the fact that she's a girl lets her get in others' faces and put her hands on them to no consequence.

Don Quixote
06-03-07, 09:33 PM
I bet PT could take her. :gomer:

Peter Olivola
06-03-07, 09:56 PM
Looking down from the roof during the IPS sessions there were a few scattered fans. It wasn't completely empty, but it was sparse.

dando
06-03-07, 10:29 PM

Can you say cat fight? :D :laugh:

-Kevin

Tifosi24
06-03-07, 10:46 PM
Looking down from the roof during the IPS sessions there were a few scattered fans. It wasn't completely empty, but it was sparse.

Sounds very much like the Saturday turnout for the Champ Car weekend last year. I came to the sport right at the time of the split, but after watching highlights from the early 1990s, I can't believe how Milwaukee could go from standing room only, people knocking down the barriers, to maybe 25% capacity. What took 10 years to destroy might take until I retire to build back.

After having gone to a road course and an oval race last year, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that road course weekends are infinitely more exciting than oval races.

Methanolandbrats
06-04-07, 08:02 AM
Can you say cat fight? :D :laugh:

-Kevin
:laugh:

chop456
06-04-07, 08:52 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/RiverIsMyGoddess/icons/smiley_catfight.gif

Andrew Longman
06-04-07, 08:52 AM
After having gone to a road course and an oval race last year, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that road course weekends are infinitely more exciting than oval races.

Without a doubt, especially when at Milwaukee there was one race on Saturday and one on Sunday. Go to almost any road event not run by NASCAR and there will be on track action all day, Friday through Sunday. Even Wo0 will give you 5+ hours of heat races, dashes, mains and feature races

Granted the IRL isn't charging much (TFers claiming lots of free tickets) buy 2 hours of action late on a Sunday afternoon isn't that much of a draw.

opinionated ow
06-04-07, 09:41 AM
Without a doubt, especially when at Milwaukee there was one race on Saturday and one on Sunday. Go to almost any road event not run by NASCAR and there will be on track action all day, Friday through Sunday. Even Wo0 will give you 5+ hours of heat races, dashes, mains and feature races

Granted the IRL isn't charging much (TFers claiming lots of free tickets) buy 2 hours of action late on a Sunday afternoon isn't that much of a draw.

you'd have thought they would have run the USAC short track guys....oh, hold on....

(WOO is good bang for your buck in the USA too)

Spicoli
06-04-07, 09:46 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/RiverIsMyGoddess/icons/smiley_catfight.gif

:rofl: :thumbup:

nice one Chop.

Methanolandbrats
06-04-07, 09:52 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/RiverIsMyGoddess/icons/smiley_catfight.gif:D I know which one is wearing pink.

Winston Wolfe
06-04-07, 09:53 AM
maybe Danicle and DannyBoy could have a shoe fight - god knows they both would have plenty of ammo in their closets.... along with that weird collection of sunglasses they both seem to be wearing all of the time...:rolleyes:

Chief
06-04-07, 10:15 AM
Whatever happened to Danicles diaper-busting hubby? If a wet Ashley Judd can thrust herself on-track at Indy why can't this boner doctor throw a limp wrist at Shoeboi in defense of the Princess?

Wheel-Nut
06-04-07, 10:46 AM
The Princess is pizzled:

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=1&id=2892157

:gomer: :shakehead

-Kevin

We should thank Bobby for taking her to the earl. :laugh:

indyfan31
06-04-07, 10:56 AM
Danica is certainly enjoying the fact that she's a girl lets her get in others' faces and put her hands on them to no consequence.

No kidding. At some point, one of those guys is just going to haul off and slug her. :rofl:

opinionated ow
06-04-07, 10:57 AM
video is now on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n0TMvEHwcY

danica should have backed out. case closed.

Methanolandbrats
06-04-07, 10:59 AM
Dan should offer to buy her implants. That would smooth things over between them.

indyfan31
06-04-07, 11:01 AM
The two had a brief one-sided discussion in the pits,
How do two people have a "one-sided conversation"?

indyfan31
06-04-07, 11:05 AM
video is now on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n0TMvEHwcY
danica should have backed out. case closed.

From the looks of it he turned left and she forgot. :gomer:

KLang
06-04-07, 11:24 AM
We should thank Bobby for taking her to the earl. :laugh:

Very good point. :thumbup:

Wheel-Nut
06-04-07, 02:22 PM

Qualifying . . .

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/irl/2007/mil/irl-2007-mil-tm-0039.jpg

RichK
06-04-07, 02:24 PM
That red & white team is my favorite - where to I buy a "Team Penske" to show my support for their sponsor? :tony:

Insomniac
06-04-07, 02:42 PM

They didn't want to write Danica yelled at Dan. :)

Andrew Longman
06-04-07, 02:51 PM
No kidding. At some point, one of those guys is just going to haul off and slug her. :rofl:

I don't know. Dan seemed disinterested in even hearing what she said. The body language barely acknowledged her.

Loved his comments that he understands she must be under a lot of pressure with "her not winning and all while her teammates are". Gotta admit that was pretty cheeky.

I didn't watch the race. Did the IRL cars run two different lines through the corners as CC used to? Some drivers, Andretti especially, would run it like a diamond with a very high apex and more laptime in a relatively straight line. Others would take a low apex and treat each end as an arc. Is it possible DP and DW were used to taking different lines?

Sean O'Gorman
06-04-07, 02:54 PM

I wasn't confused, it sounds like every "conversation" I've had with a woman. ;)

RichK
06-04-07, 03:11 PM
Is it possible DP and DW were used to taking different lines?

It looked to me like she was focused on Dario's car on the inside, and didn't think at all about Wheldon on the outside.

Then she forgot to turn as stated above. :laugh:

oddlycalm
06-04-07, 06:29 PM
If a wet Ashley Judd can thrust herself on-track at Indy... If they had a wet see-thru sundress contest with movie stars at every race I'm guessing they might get a lot more folks to watch. :laugh:

oc

Methanolandbrats
06-04-07, 08:30 PM
A good chunk of the IRL driver lineup would probably like to wear sundresses. :)

TKGAngel
06-04-07, 09:02 PM
Didn't Danica have a physical altercation with Jacques Lazier in an ambulance awhile ago?

IlliniRacer
06-04-07, 10:52 PM
Sunday's Overnight Ratings (CBS unavailable). Rating/Shr

- NASCAR Nextel Cup: Autism Speaks 400 2.4/6
(rain-out coverage, no race)

- Tennis French Open, 1.6/4
(Mens 3rd Round, Womens 4th Round)

- Golf LPGA Tour - The Ginn Tribute, 1.3/3
(Final Round)

- IRL ABC Supply/AJ Foyt Indy 225 1.2/

dando
06-05-07, 05:03 PM
Move along now. Nothin' to see here....

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?seriesId=1&id=2894123

:gomer:

-Kevin

dando
06-05-07, 05:06 PM
Didn't Danica have a physical altercation with Jacques Lazier in an ambulance awhile ago?

Yup. Last season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?series=irl&id=2193863

-Kevin

Tifosi24
06-05-07, 10:21 PM
The sad thing is that the IRL outdrew NHL Game 4.

Methanolandbrats
06-05-07, 10:34 PM
The sad thing is that the IRL outdrew NHL Game 4.People had to buy the hockey tickets. Race was free, so it's not a fair comparison.

dando
06-06-07, 08:53 AM
The sad thing is that the IRL outdrew NHL Game 4.

Ain't that the shizzle. :saywhat: I've gotta stop watching these niche sports like racing and hockey. :(

-Kevin

Tifosi24
06-06-07, 09:04 AM
People had to buy the hockey tickets. Race was free, so it's not a fair comparison.

Talking about the tv ratings.

Methanolandbrats
06-06-07, 09:32 AM
Talking about the tv ratings. Oooops, any oval racing will draw TV viewers because many Cab fans sit on their couches nearly comatose and watch it. That will always outdraw a real sport.

Ed_Severson
06-06-07, 10:13 AM

Ya know, Wheldon takes a lot of flak around here, but the guy actually has a fair amount of talent and is one of the very few drivers in the IRL that I have some respect for, because he just wants to win and he rarely does anything stupid.

Quite honestly, woman or not, I was really hoping he'd just punch her in the face. Repeatedly.

SurfaceUnits
06-06-07, 11:06 AM
It was just two girls having a disagreement, that's all.

Ankf00
06-06-07, 11:11 AM
Ya know, Wheldon takes a lot of flak around here, but the guy actually has a fair amount of talent and is one of the very few drivers in the IRL that I have some respect for, because he just wants to win and he rarely does anything stupid. yep.

Quite honestly, woman or not, I was really hoping he'd just punch her in the face. Repeatedly. on PTI he said she repeatedly acts unprofessional, that it's more like a spoiled brat... :D

Chief
06-06-07, 11:15 AM
Ed, she's got immunity against being beaten, she's the world champion 4th place finisher......TMS already is promoting the rumble on their website....where the "IRL takes flight at night".

Last square-off at Texas was the slapdown of Arie Luyendyk into the pansy beds lining Victory Lane back in 1998, by none other than Sammich himself. IRL LEGEND Billy Boat was stripped of the win and USAC was fired for the scoring screwup. Weldone vs. Danica couldn't even come close to that excitement in the present IRL androgyny series.....the men are loving men and the women can't tell the difference between either.

Now, I could see AJ backhanding Danica though....go Super Tex! Geez, Aj could be the last masculine figure in the gIRL. You go Weldon, swing that purse!

SurfaceUnits
06-07-07, 12:03 AM
they were showing the danicle stomp on the sports shows tonight, while dan was dissing her.

Gnam
06-07-07, 02:26 AM

I would never hit a woman... but I'll sure as Hell shake the **** out of one! [/chris rock]

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2232/shakenbakethumbki7.jpg

Maybe Weldon and the other boys should start wearing wife beaters around the paddock for protection.

Insomniac
06-07-07, 08:57 AM
they were showing the danicle stomp on the sports shows tonight, while dan was dissing her.

Yeah, ESPN was covering it quite a bit yesterday. Around the Horn, on PTI twice, Sports Center.