PDA

View Full Version : Lil' Kiddle Amvetti skidding on his lid

pchall
05-29-07, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpnkJmCRpLI

Pops Andretti has sure screwed up his career development curve. :shakehead

Nothing wrong with the kid that a season in Star Mazda with some wins and two winning seasons in Atlantics wouldn't fix. ;)

Methanolandbrats
05-29-07, 04:54 PM
Boring, a 2 out of 10 at the most. Hardly any shrapnel, not much air time and no fence action. The only good thing about it was a mild shower of sparks which would have looked good at a night race. The punk will have to try again at Texas. You can do it kid. :thumbup:

Chief
05-29-07, 09:31 PM
I think the kid is gonna be spooked big time. He's been virtually worthless since Hoestead and Tony had to shake down the car at Indy to prove it was ok to go back in the water. Sounds like handling problems are in his future.

cart7
05-30-07, 05:39 AM
Overheard at the Lessers dinner table

"I don't wanna run ovals, I don't wanna run ovals" :cry:

Kudo's to Michael though, for not insisting his new centerfold wife wear a bra on raceday. The ABC cameraman shooting Michael, Marco and the lessers new playmate walk out from gasoline alley was either gay or blind. That or he could'nt understand the drooling director telling him to "pan left!!" :gomer:

TrueBrit
06-07-07, 05:20 PM
Kudo's to Michael though, for not insisting his new centerfold wife wear a bra on raceday. The ABC cameraman shooting Michael, Marco and the lessers new playmate walk out from gasoline alley was either gay or blind. That or he could'nt understand the drooling director telling him to "pan left!!" :gomer:

Screencaps are required for a post like this...;-)